Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO- Output process with DMS attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have a request to process a PO output but when they process this output instead of picking a layout to print/fax/email, requirement is to get an attachement from DMS document(CV03n) and send this attachment as an email using transaction CVI8.

my question is,

1. for output determination we need print prgram and form name. so can form name be blank in the config( becasue we don't need form)?

2. I'm thiking of using print program to read this attachement and email. Any other ideas?

let me know if you have any other ideas.

thanks a lot

harprit

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harprit,

you dont have to specify from (sap script or smartform). But since you are specifying the print program name why don't you want to specify the FORM routine name.

SAP will directly call this subroutine and in that subroutine you can have all your logic.

Thanks,

Vikram.M

0 Kudos

thanks for the response...I'm planning to maintian the form routine and keep my logic there. but  form from name field will be blank and thats what I was not sure.

do you know if we have a bapi or FM to read attachments in CV02N/cv03n

thakns again

0 Kudos

try:

BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE

BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE2