cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Adapters showing in Adapter Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed XI 3.0 SR1. All seems well, except the adapter framework. When I look at the J2EE Admin tool, I see the adapters (File,Mail, etc) services as active.

When I use the Runtime Workbench to view the Adapter framework, I get 1 Red Light for "Is a user defined for component AF?". When I click on Adapter Monitoring, Only Adapter I see is JPR (Green Light).

Why don't I see my other adapters? Can anyone help?

-Gene

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You won't see the adapters in RWB until you configure them. Also, if you haven't done the import step in the installation guide, you won't see the shipped adapters.

Page number is 46 on my copy. Importing the XI content for Software Component Version SAP Basis 640. You'll want to go out and download the latest from SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that worked!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We are facing the same problems... After the post installation we see only JPR adapter with green light. All the other adapters are missing although we have imported the XI contents during the installation phase.

Can you suggest the cause of the problem we are facing?

Regards,

Nitin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

have you solved the issue?

I have the same problem

Thanks in advanced

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this same problem as well. OSS note 741214 solved my problem. You probably need to refresh your cache on the Adapter engine.

Try this:

http://<host>:<J2EE-Port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

This will bring up a login screen. You must login with the user XIDIRUSER and whatever password you set up.

Hope this helps.

Jim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only JPR adapter is showing in Adapter Monitor. When we checked in J2EE Admin, all the adapters are active. Someone had suggested to refresh the cache while logging in as XIDIRUSER. For some reason, we are not able to login as XIDIRUSER while trying to refresh the cache. Does anyone knows, why this is happening?

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this:

1) does the XIDIRUSER have the required roles?

2) are those roles generated at ABAP side?

3) are you refreshing the cache using

http://<host>:<port>/CPAcache/refresh?mode=full

OR any other way?

If none of above works, please go thru the post

install manual again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

1) In the ABAP stack, XIDIRUSER has only the SAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER role. Is that enough or requires more roles?

1) In Java side, XIDIRUSER and XISUPER has no roles at all. Is this something wrong?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you need to go thru the install manual

to make sure all needed roles are assigned to

that user.

Let me know and give points.

Thanks!