Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with HTTP destination

Private_Member_14913
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create a Web service to Proxy scenario between 3rd party webservice and SAP CRM using PI.

On CRM we have two different clients client 100 and 200. Client 100 is a development client and 200 is a testing client.

I have created HTTP destinations from both the CRM clients to PI, but while I do the connection test, client 200 HTTP destination works fine, but client 100 HTTP destination asks me user id password (this http destination tries to log in to CRM client 200).

HTTP destination type : HTTP Destination of type ABAP

Both the destinations are configured exactly same, but still I am not able to figure out the weird behavior.

Please help.

Thanks,

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have created HTTP destinations from both the CRM clients to PI, but while I do the connection test, client 200 HTTP destination works fine, but client 100 HTTP destination asks me user id password (this http destination tries to log in to CRM client 200).

>>>I don't think you need to create separate RFC destination in each CRM client.

You just need to change the client # in PI communication channel and it should work.

Private_Member_14913
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

My issue is no connection from Client 100 are working, because of this I am not able to have connection to ESR in CRD for proxy development.

also weird thing is while I do HTTP connection test from 100 it is taking me to Client 200 of CRM itself and asks for User id password.

Thanks,

Hetal

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you verify below setting in client 100? sxmb_adm transaction..

go to integration engine configuration -> 

Role of Business System should be Application system

Corresponding Integ. Server -> dest://RFC destination to PI system

Private_Member_14913
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

I checked in client 100 for sxmb_adm, the role of business system is Applicaiton system, and corresponding integration server is -> dest:// RFC destination to PI only.

so this configuration is correct.

Thanks,

Sameer

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hmm..weird... it's the same RFC destination which is working in 200 but not in 100.

what happens if you give user ID and password?

Private_Member_14913
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

I think I figured out what was the issue.

Some of the other team members changed the Global settings for Proxy under SICF -> Client -> Proxy setting is active. This setting was selected.

when I un-selected the setting, all the HTTP destinations started working fine and SLD connection and ESR connection also started working fine now.

Thanks,

Hetal

Answers (0)