cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC for HTML Layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

My nwbc for HTML, for one system, looks like this: The icons don't appear; I couldn't close the launchpad navigation, and appears masthead, end of masthead ammong other things in the shell.

When it should look like this:

Can anyone explain me why this happens in one system and not in the others. I have the same software versions in all systems.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

devender_goyal2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi A B,

I am also facing the similar issue, please suggest how did you get your issue resolved.

Regards,

Devender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where does SAP stores the images that we can see in the toolbar (2º image)?
I wanted to change those images (folder icons). I've found already the name of the image (folder.jpg) in the HTML code but i've searched in the mime repository but i can't find it on SAP.

I also would like to know if it is possible to start the launchpad always minimized by default (Even if it has menus inside )?

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My 1st guess .. I think this is because the roles are setup differently in the system.

Also, note that the 1st screen the main canvas is actually showing a SAPGUI transaction (Tcode: SWBP). 

If you go to the second screen, and execute SWBP. You would get something similar. The only different is the top level menu \ Toolbar \ Folder icon  maybe displayed differently depending on the Security Roles that you get.

HTH

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member183060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

highly possibly the role assigned on the first picture contains only one main folder, that is not shown by default. Please check 1879939 - Work Center is not shown in NWBC for HTML

BR

Melinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I already checked that note and nothing changed. This happens even if the role assigned has several folders and levels. This problem is very strange and i cannot find other people with the same problem.

If you check the image closely, the shell is completely disconfigured. Besides, the icon problems I can not close launchpad  and appears written things like "Launchpad Navigation", "End of launchpad Navigation", "Masthead","End of Masthead".

It is possibly that this is happening because of some customizing?

former_member183060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello A B,

is your system on the latest Runtime Version? --> if not, apply and check again.

#2008196 - SAP NWBC ABAP Runtime Patch 38

BR

Melinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes  Melinda Ludanyi

The weird thing is that only happens in this system. For other systems, I don't have any problems and they run the same patch (patch 38).

former_member183060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Also can be a rendering issue then. Could you please check the Unified Rendering version in the system according to this document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Melinda Ludanyi

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AB

With regards to your question ... "My question is just about the top level menu \ Toolbar \ Folder icon. Can you explain me how I solve that problem? Where can i configure that?"

The config is done at the Role ... See link below for detail

5.8 Single Top Level - SAP NetWeaver Business Client - SAP Library

HTH

Damean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This happens even if the role assigned has several folders and levels. This problem is very strange and i cannot find other people with the same problem.

If you check the image closely, the shell is completely disconfigured. Besides, the icon problems I can not close launchpad  and appears written things like "Launchpad Navigation", "End of launchpad Navigation", "Masthead","End of Masthead".

It is possibly that this is happening because of some customizing?