cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why BO02 acting as statistical in billing??

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

while doing Rebates--let us us take for example BO02 condition type.

normally we assign 7 as sub total and 24 as requirement in V/08 with ERB,ERU as accounting keys.

while running the sales cycle--this BO02--will not be active in sales order(due to Req 24) and become active in Billing but shows as statistical..(the last column in Billing--Item conditions)

My query "where i suggested the system to take this condition type as statistical??( i have told neither in V/06 (no accruals field in V/06) or in V/08)

Also while assigning BO02 into my pricing procedure--the manual column will be in display--where was the control and what was the logic behind this??

Note: I tried by changing calculation type from Expense reimbursement to Discount/surcharge--then BO02 will not be acting as statistical in Billing?

what was the logic here--i dont catch???

Please help.

Phanikumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

In every case the rebate conditions are statistical, so that they don't affect the net value and tax value.

When you run VBOF (SDBONT06) the pricing type 'I' re-determines only the rebate conditions (KOAID 'C'). Rebate conditions are statistical in standard environment. This ensures that pricing type 'I' does not change net value or tax value.

If net value or tax value changes, then billing document can not be updated. As a result the system issues the message "No Correction due to value change".

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Csaba

0 Kudos

Hi phani,

The control of making all rebate condition type as statistical is on Condition class. Bcz in the concept of rebate, we dont pay the trade discount to the customer immediatedly after individual billing of the item. the amount is paid based on a period of time and all trade discounts which customer is liable to get has to be consolidated in the system and accrued in a GL account associted account key ERU. Hence, the rebate condition type is always coming as statistical in billing document even after no check is marked in the statistical check box of pricing procedure.

If you change the Condition class from Expense reimbursement to discount & surcharge then u can maintain the condition record in VK11 and your condition type will work as normal discount type.

Hope It helps.

Thank You !

Satya Nahak

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya,

Thanks for Helping--i was also thinking in the same manner.

I changed the Condition class from Expense reimbursement to Discount and tried--then it is not acting as statistical.Here let me check the reply of ""Csaba"""--on access type.

the logic which you have is also right.but how this can be known to SAP System??

But if any company wants to give these expense reimbursement as a condition type(but not as accrual --then have to try with some other condition class)

Thanks for your help again.

Phanikumar

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any update on this???