Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excsie invoice status A ( J_1IEXCHDR-STATUS=A)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In production server there are some outgoing excise invoice which is having status A ( Assigned material reconciled) in table J_1IEECHDR, when i check details in table , I found  J_1IEXCHDR-STATUS=A and transaction type is DLFC

due to this excise invoice is not appearing in J2IUN during utilization.

When I try to replicate same case in QAS server , unable to find excise invoice status A in table J_1IEXCHDR.

Will appreciate , if you guide me in which scenario system updates excise invoice status as A for outgoing excise in table J_1IEXCHDR.

Regards,

Rakesh

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check

you may be viewing the 57FC document instead of DLFC

otherwise you have same official document for 57fc and DLFC. check and revert

0 Kudos

Yes I have checked the same, it is showing under DLFC only not under 57FC in J_1IEXCHDR

Please suggest further on the same .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to J1I7, input the required parameters there and validate with what Selection Criteria (there would be some three options below to select), system is showing that excise invoice.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Thanks for replying , as per your suggestion , I have checked that Excsie invoice in J1I7 and I can see that in report by selecting  2nd radio button Part 1and Part 2 Posted in input screen.

Please suggest further on the same , will really thankful to your input on above.