cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding self declaration of SAP license usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

From our local SAP sales office we have got a document which is called self declaration of SAP license usage. In that document there is a table which need to fill up by us and send to them. Table is like:

License Dscription
License MetricCurrent value of metric
SAP IS solution for Consumer product

Annual Sales Revenue (100

Million EURO's)

Now my question is to you, how to find out the license metric and current value of metric. Please help me on this ASAP.

waiting for your quick response.

Asad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asad,

First i would like to refer link https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/licenseauditing

Here you can get license audit complete details and will find how to use transactions USMM and SLAW for audit purpose.

Under USMM perform user classifications and execute system measurement to get measurement statistics .

For the above license you need to manually declare on your organization letter head and 'll have to send to SAP.

Hope this info will help you.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for your reply, But we already sent the License Audit report via USMM ans SLAW. after that they sent the requirement again.

Thanks

Asad

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asad,

No issues you need to declare it on your organization letter head,it would be best to contact directly to your SAP License Audit manager for this.I suppose your organization recently procured

license from SAP.As per my knowledge you'll not be able to find this license type under User Types list in USMM .

Once again i suggest you to contact SAP License Audit team before sending the document.Surely they need this declaration of usage on Company's letter head.

Regards,

Gaurav