cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Transaction Types maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts, I am setting up the ITMS in Solution Manager 7.1 SP10, I got the step when I have to mantain the Transaction Types, and I changed all of them for Incident, including the ZMIN (set up as a default) to standard and CRM_UI, when I checked the DNO_CUST04, ZMIN appears as secuence number 5 (shouldnt being this 0?), and when I tried the notif_create it brings all the 5 transactions types, including ZMIN, my question is? theres something wrong so far? becuase it suposedly should bring only the ZMIN (to avoid errors from the message creators), what can I do in this matter?

I attached the images.

Best Regards,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Now i can understand as i didnt saw ur screenshots. You need to remove all entries like PROCESS_TYPE_ADD, if you don't wnat them to be seen while creating Incidents via notif_create. Only maintain one entry PROCESS_TYPE  0  ZMIN.

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vikram, after the deleting, the other ones I can add them whenever I want?

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Yes you can add them whenever you wnat.

Thanks

Vikram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

SAP has recently published a KBA for this as below

1905448 - How to restrict the default transaction codes when creating an ITSM Incident using CRM Web...

You can always change this entry to whatever default value you require

Thanks

Prakhar

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Make entry as:

PROCESS_TYPE   0  ZMIN

If you wnat more you can add like this:

PROCESS_TYPE_ADD  1  SLFN

Thanks

Vikram

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

That is very strange. Are you able to change it to 0? Try that. Also let me know what exact entry it is maintained as?

Thanks

Vikram