Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing user account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

Could you please provide some ideas how can i find out if people are sharing their accounts? May be I can use some tools in SAP NetWeaver? I will be grateful for any information

Thnx & Regards

4 REPLIES 4

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You could activate the Security audit log and trace user connections to check if users are connecting from different terminal.

539404 - FAQ: Answers to questions about the Security Audit Log

If not already done you can forbid concurrent user connections using parameter login/disable_multi_gui_login

142724 - Prevention of multiple SAPGUI logons

Check also that very interesting blog from

Recommended Settings for the Security Audit Log (SM19 / SM20)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

You can get the required information of logon terminal of users from the table USR41, which will record the last logon information.

But if you are looking for historical data to get the terminal details, you need to activate the security audit log in SM19 for dialog logon, and then check the terminal details in SM20.

You can also get the terminal details using the FM SWNC_GET_STATRECS_FRAME, but this provides data from past 2 days.

Regards,

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also take a look at table USR41_MLD for some useful info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

sm20 is good tool to find out, make sure the multi logon is disabled by profile parameter login/disable_multi_gui_login and users type is Dialog.

Asad