cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Zuordnung/Schema bei Rahmengenehmigungen ändern

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo zusammen,

ich möchte gerne eine Rahmengenehmigung anlegen mit dem Bezug zu einer selbst erstellten Ausfuhrliste II.

Über die Einstellung Kontrollklassen würde ich gerne die stat. Warennummer eingeben, die er prüfen soll bei der Auftragseingabe. Leider erhalte ich die Fehlermeldung, dass diese Nummer (10019900) nicht im Schema DEALN vorhanden ist. Wie kann ich das Bezugsschema ändern? Ich möchte gerne, dass SAP bei der Prüfung auf ein anderes Schema zurückgreift.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

Please check the numbering scheme assigned under Global trade services-->General Settings-->Numbering Schemes-->Assign Numbering schemes to legal regulation of the application areas- Assign Scheme for numbers in legal control

Check the numbering scheme assigned to your legal regulation AWV. It should be DEALN.

This means a license under this legal regulation can only contain Export control numbers falling under Numbering scheme DEALN.

Please check if ECCN 10019900 is really created for Numbering scheme DEALN. If not, please create this under Numbering scheme DEALN.

You can do this in GTS Area menu->Compliance Management->Classification/master data->Maintain Export control classification numbers.

If for some reason, you want the Numbering scheme linked to a Legal regulation to be changed. Please follow the SPRO path I've given above.

Please let me know if you were looking for something else. I had to use google translator, so could have missed some part of your request

Regards

Dhilipan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

From the screenshot provided by you, it seems that the ECCN number has not been maintained for the used Numbering scheme  DEALN. Hence, please get the same maintained through the below path for Legal Regulation  DEALN and Re-Try the same.

• GTS Area menu/Cockpit(/sapsll/menu_legal)->Compliance Management->Classification/master data->Maintain Export control classification numbers (on the Top Right Side).

Else if you want to use a new numbering scheme allover for the legal Regulation AWV, then change to the required one through the below path.

• SPRO-->Global trade services-->General Settings-->Numbering Schemes-->Assign Numbering schemes to legal regulation of the application areas- Assign Scheme for numbers in legal control

For the above case, please note that the latest Numbering scheme should have been defined earlier in the system and the concerned settings should have the validity. After the above activity, you need to assign required ECCN number to the new Numbering scheme as defined in the first step or in the starting.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to you both.

I could change the numbering schemes as Aman described.

Thanks and have a nice day to you both. 😉