cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include HTML file to E-Mail Notification body GRC AC 10.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i have already created an own email notification tempate and i'm trying to edit the body by using TA SE61. Within this transaction i see only very limited possibilities to change the text formatting (only given styles). During some tests and i saw the possibility to download the template as a html file.

to my question:

is there any opportunity to upload a html file to the email notification instead of using the ms word formatting (not ITF /RTF/ ASCII)?

or is it possible to change color, size (except using styles) of the text or add tables to the body etc?  and if its possible how do i change it within the ms word editor?

Thank you in advance !!!

Alice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alice,

Please check if the below discussion helps you.

Regards,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

thank you very much for your answer.

I tried to insert your last code into my template but it still doesn't work for me. Maybe its just wrong because i put the code in the ms word file. Should i use the other editor, because i see no possibilty to refer the ms word text to a HTML file ? Or how do you include this HTML code?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Alice

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alice,

it should also work with the MS Word Editor (I also struggled once with some characters, e.g. " which didn't worked properly). Anyhow, how does your email look like? Is the HTML code in there? Can you show us the source of the email?

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

yes sure. For explanation: i retained all HMTL tags, because it didnt work either without.

I also deleted all my content and inserted the code of Sai. Additionally i tried only <strong> text </strong> but again without any results.

<HTML><BODY>

<P style='margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span style='font-size:20.0pt;font-family:CorpoS;color:#0F2749'> XXX TSS Company </span><span style='font-size:19.0pt;font-family:"Arial Black","sans-serif";color:#00B5ED'> IDENTITY MANAGEMENT</span></p>

</td></tr>

<tr style='mso-yfti-irow:1'>

<td style='padding:0cm 0cm 0cm 0cm'>

<table class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%"

style='width:100.0%;mso-cellspacing:0cm;mso-yfti-tbllook:1184;mso-padding-alt:

0cm 0cm 0cm 0cm'>

<tr style='mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes'>

<td style='border-top:#00B6ED;border-left:#0F2749;border-bottom:#00B6ED;

border-right:#0F2749;border-style:solid;border-width:2.25pt;background:

#0F2749;padding:3.75pt 7.5pt 3.75pt 7.5pt'>

<p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";

color:white'>User account expiration caused by position change<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

<tr style='mso-yfti-irow:2;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes'>

<td style='padding:0cm 0cm 0cm 0cm'>

<P>Dear %REQUESTER_NAME%,</P>

<P>your <STRONG> request number </STRONG> :  %REQNO%  has been approved.</P>

<P></P>

<P>Kind regards,</P>

<P>Access Control Administrator</P>

<P></P>

</BODY></HTML>

Regards,

Alice

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alice,

okay - seems to be correct. The email notification format is determined by the setting of the sender account, which is the WF-BATCH user account. Please check if this email account is configured to send out email in html format. If so, all emails will be sent out using html format.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro,

do you mean this configuration (SCOT) ?

I dont know if this is essential at this point, because i'm already facing the problem when i use the option "screen output" in SE61. Within this screen output window i can see only the code and no change of the text formatting.

Kind regards,

Alice

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alice,

screen output also shows the code without text formatting in my system. But please also check the exchange settings as mentioned earlier. In the exchange features you can defined how the email will be provided. For example you can choose between plain text and HTML.

Regarding SCOT: I have PDF, PDF, TXT, TXT.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro,

thank you very much !!

There are still problems with displaying some HTML commands within the email but overall it is working !!!

Regards,

Alice

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great to hear, Alice. Hope you can fix all the other issues.

If this post is answered please mark it accordingly.

Best regards,

Alessandro