cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related Documents not show in SRM UI Add-on My Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are in process of activating SRM UI Add-on and able to set up creating shopping carts but somehow when we check the carts via MY Carts to review the cart i do not see the Related Documents (Such as PO Number / Goods Receipt etc) not activated. Is there something need to configure?

Please advise.

Thank you

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Do you have all Jobs activated?

BBP_GETSTATUS_2...

Rgs,

Pedro Marques

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pedro,

Yes we have BBP_GETSTATUS_2 job set up and PO's are being created. My Question is mainly with SRM UI Add-on 1.0 where similar to SRM 7 netwever portal you see Related Document tab to see the PO associated with the SC. It is missing.

Thank you

Ritesh

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check below OSS note:

1880025 - Related Documents column not displayed in My Carts

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

Thank you for the Note. Note is already implemented in our system. We are on SAPK-10004INSRMNXP01.

Do you think there may be another note out there or may be put OSS message to get the fix for the version?

Please advise.

Thank you

Ritesh

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

if note is already applied (due to SP level), open an OSS message.

Regards.

Laurent.

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Could you please provide a screen shot of the My Carts tab. If the back-end documents are created, then the BE doc numbers will be displayed just below the shopping cart on clicking on the 'Expand' button next to the cart number in the My Carts tab. Please check if this is an authorization related issue.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Yateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

Great Thank you...

Regards

Ritesh

Answers (0)