Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status flag green for asyncronous scenarios

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In my practice system, I have changed the date( before 2 weeks). then all asynchronous scenarios have not been working. If i checked status flag it was showing in SXMB_MONI as green flag.

Please help me from this problem.

Regards

Deviprasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be the msgs got stuck in the queue. Click on the queue name in SXMB_MONI and double click onthe queue to find the entries in the queue. If the first entry has an error, try deleting it and check.

If the first entry has msg "transaction recorded". Then goto tcode SXMB_ADM -->Manage Queses select all queues and click on register.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Green is Shceduled for Procesing.

There are message stuck in the Queue.

Go to the Queie Id of the message in MONi, click on it and navigate to the last entry and delete the message that is holding the queue.

Now, deactivate / delete the queue and activate it again and restart these messages.

Regards

Bhavesh

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

>>Now, deactivate / delete the queue and activate it again and restart these messages

Can you tell these steps clearly step by step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find the Queue Id in the message in SXMB_MONI.Select that Queue.You can find the Queue name there.Select that queue and delete it.Now Go to SXMB_MONI and select your entire message and "Restart" your message using Restart button

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jai Shankar has given you a better answer than mine . Queues and me do not get along so I would rather do what jai Shankar has mentioned

Regards

Bhavesh

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sekhar,

After doing these steps and refreshed then it is showing( status flag) manual reset. But there is no use. this message is not reaching the target system. How to make it as black flag.