cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Tender Fees

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

We are using SRM 7.0 .I would like to know about the Tender Fee Payment for RFx. For that I  configured following steps.

1. Define Tendering Options (maintained Tender Fee as optional).

2. Define Basic Data for Tender Fee Payment  ( maintained  Tender fee amount as 500 and Currency as INR)

3. Define Tender Fee and EMD Payment Methods (Already maintained values for Cheque, Cash , Draft , Online Payment) .

I created RFx and maintained the date for Payment and Publish the Bid. But after that How the purchaser will permit to vendor or how vendor will submit his payment information? I am not getting any buttons from Bidder side as well as I didnu2019t get any button from purchaser side to approve vendor. At presently we are not using online payment functionality.

Does it required to implement any BADI? Am I missing any steps? Please suggest me..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your support , kindly could you please advise what is missing here

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Normally, when you login as a bidder and open the RFx, you should be able to see a button "Tender Fee" on the RFx. If this is not happening, please check in your customizing below whether you have maintained the portal information.

SPRO->SRM Server>Technical Basic Settings>Maintain Portal Information

Best regards,
Wendy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Wendy Xu,

Just curious to know is it a standard process as we did a custom payment option for suppliers.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

What I mentioned below is the standard process.
When doing an off-line payment, purchaser enters the supplier's payment info in SRM and manually update the supplier payment status. He should be able to see "Related Links" on header part of RFx with a dropdown list to enter into tender fee payment details or EMD payment details.

When doing an on-line payment, supplier could navigate to the on-line payment gateway from the RFx document with button "Tender Fee".

Is this process working for you if you use everything standard?

Regards,
Wendy