cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logoff Functionality for ABAP webdynpro in Chrome browser

former_member186472
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus, I am working in ABAP web dynpro. We want to run our WDC on Chrome browser. It works fine but logoff is not working as desired. Though we are able to trigger logoff and close window, upon re-entering URL it does not prompt for authentication. So candidate session is not closed.

We are on EHP4 Release 731.

Can anybody suggest me a solution to be able to logoff successfully....

Thanks in advance,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain the 'ABAP Security Sessions Enabled' to 'Yes' . Please check the SAP Note 1717945.

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Kiran

former_member186472
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran, Thanks for your reply.

I have gone through the note you referred to. I am not working in the portal environment.

If this setting can be done in SICF some where, can you please guide me, where I can find this setting.

Best regards,

Siva

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Portal,

Navigate to: System Administration -> System Landscape --> Choose your ABAP System and edit the property: 'ABAP HTTP Security Sessions Enabled' to 'True'

In ABAP Backend go to Transaction SICF and navigate to: sap ->public->bc->icf->logoff and activate this service 'Logoff' .

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Kiran

former_member186472
Participant
0 Kudos

Kiran, I have activated logoff service in SICF as given in the above path. Still its not working.

When I logoff my application on Chrome browser, upon refresh, it login automatic without asking for authentication. Any more suggestions....

Best regards,

Siva

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you also maintained the setting 'ABAP HTTP Security Sessions Enabled' to 'Yes' in your Portal?

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Do you have found any solution?

Because, I have the same logoff issue when I use Chrome or Safari browser. With IE I not have any problem.

I look forward for your feedback.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Giulio