cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addition of a new field “Leave Details” in the LTA screen with dropdown val-ues from Infotype 2001 subtype ITEL. From the current calendar year in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are using portal 7.3 version,Our requirement  is addition
of a new field “Leave Details” in the LTA screen with dropdown values from Infotype
2001 subtype ITEL. From the current calendar year in ESS.The new field should
be available only for the claim type LTA claim or claim against advance.

please find the below screen shot and details.

Current View

Component: HRESS_CLMS_WD_EMCR

Personalization: 4370750342A6297CC184E2B07FE6D13E

Window: W_CLM_DYN_UI

View: V_CLMS_DETAIL

Application Component: PY-XX-RS

Kindly help me how to add this field and in which method can i implement code.

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Vanitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition of above.

Please use FM HRPBSINNEWCLAIMS_UTILS_SFM_AC to write logic for fetching leave details and assign default values.

Assume C20T1 as customer field. Then

Case IFD_CSFLD.

WHEN 'C20T1'.

Provide all the leave request in field with select query.

Hope this will help.

Ketul Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar reddy,

Ketul Patel :- Thanks for your reply

The standard leave overview application is already in portal display. All previous leave details are there for employess in leave overview while applying for leaves,but our requirement is if user has taken >= 5 days leave in a claender year can be displayed in selection option with dorpdown menu while claim type " LTA claim". from infotype 2001 subtype ITEL.

is there any way to display those record in text field?

please help me on this issue

Regards,

Vanitha

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as per your scenario below are the points which I understood. correct me if any...

-> Employee has taken Leave type ITEL in a year multiple times

-> Employee will apply for LTC claim, which he has taken >=5 days of ITEL leave type

-> System should allow employee to claim only the record which contain >=5 days of ITEL leave

Is this your business requirement ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar Reddy,

yes,you are correct.that is our  requirement,please help me on this requirement.

thank you in advance.

Regards,

Vanitha

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this case you don't required to add the new field and display the list of leave ITEL details.

Your having the fields Journey Begin and End date at application level what is the purpose of this fields ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar Reddy,

Business requirement is  the new field  should display the list entry in Infotype 2001 for the calendar year as selection option for employee. they would like to know ITEL subtype claim,

Example.employee no: EE#9941

As per screen shot you may see for EE#9941 there are 2 Leave requests.

So in the leave details the selection drop down menu option or any other way  should be display 2 lines.

Regards,

Vanitha

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understand the requirement, even though if you display the list from 2001 and you need to allow the employee to request only for >=5 days records not for all the records.

So, to full fill the business requirement here I am suggesting to use the Journey Begin and End date fields in your application as mandatory.

When ever employee raise the request he will mention the ITEL start and End Dates in Journey begin and End dates fields for the records which he has >=5 days

If suppose employee try to create request for <5 days record then you can validate and display the message by implementing the BADI HRPBSIN_VALIDATE_REQUES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar reddy,

Thank you for your suggestion.

if user click on the mode of travel field, it will display following screen.

in the same case if user click on" leave details" field,it should be display following screen shot.

is it possible to display two record or above full screen shot?

please help on this.

Regards,
Vanitha

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mode of Travel case it's only one key value i.e BUS, TRAIN, FLIGHT and it's description and when you select any one it will return the key value to that field i.e BUS/TRAIN/FLIGHT.

But here in Leave details what key field information you will return during selection of that line item ?

This is the reason I suggested any how you have the Journey Start & End date fields which you can use as key fields to validate the record in IT2001 for that subtype ITEL.

Journey Start & End date is nothing but ITEL Start and End date only ? or something else ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar Reddy,

Journey Start & End date is not related ITEL Start and End date.it will shows only journey dates.

how to validate  the record in IT2001 for that subtype ITEL?

Please help on this.

Regards,
Vanitha

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this case you can just add two date fields as ITEL Start and ITEL End date and make it as Mandatory fields.

When ever employee tries to create request he will check the dates from Leave Requests Overview application for the subtype ITEL and apply for those dates.

And this 2 fields ITEL Start and ITEL End date values can be validated by implementing the BADI HRPBSIN_VALIDATE_REQUES

In this BADI you just have fetch the record from IT2001 and if record exist then calculate the no.of days between these ITEL Start and End dates

if it's >=5 then allow to create other wise display error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar Reddy,

I have mention a  breat point in BADI HRPBSIN_VALIDATE_REQUEST,but i was not trigger.

please help on this, how to validate the start and end date of ITEL subtype from 2001 infotype.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Vanitha

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which Break point session your putting for debug ?

shiromani_soni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

We have the same requirement and I set the external debugger for BADI "HRPBSIN_VALIDATE_REQUEST", for interface "IF_AC_FILL_REQUEST_DATA"however it is not calling the debugger. Could you help in this because at run time i want to check ITEL Start and ITEL End date in the given BADI.

Regards,

Shiromani Soni

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure the debug pointer is set/active for the same user ID which your using in portal logon for that claims request creation application. If it's different it won't trigger.

When your putting the debug pointer itself it will show in status message for which user id it's active.

shiromani_soni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Yes both Ids are same, actually debugger is triggering for interface "IF_AC_FILL_REQUEST_DATA" in BADI "HRPBSIN_VALIDATE_REQUEST" but not in interface "IF_AC_VALIDATE_REQUEST" hence I am not able to get the required data.

Regrads,

Shiromani

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

directly it wont go inside, first you have to implement the standard BADI HRPBSIN_VALIDATE_REQUEST from SPRO.

Then you will be able to debug inside of your implemented interface and method .

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to change the configurations for this claim type LTA at header level.

Read more information at Advanced Claims Configuration - Employee Self-Services (ESS) - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar Reddy,

Thanks for your quickly reply,we have to add field dynamically in standard webdynpro ABAP application: HRESS_CLMS_WD_EMCR.

Could you please help on this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Vanitha

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, it will display dynamically based on your configurations in table V_T77WWW_CLHLDC for this claim type.

Check configurations for this LTA claim configurations in table V_T77WWW_CLHLDC.

You can add one field in this table for this LTA claim type and it will display automatically in application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar Reddy,

Please find the screee shot where can i add the new field "Leave Details" in the table V_T77WWW_CLHLDC.

Please help me.

Regards,

Vanitha

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is configuration table you can do it in t-code SM30

-> Go to t-code SM30

-> Mention the table name V_T77WWW_CLHLDC

-> Click on Maintain button

-> In displayed dialog box mention the

Country grouping - 40

Reimbursement Type - <Reimbursement type select from F4 list>

Request Type - CL

Click on Continue.

-> Here you can see existing fields which are displaying in application level.

-> Click on New Entries

-> And create entry as per your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar Reddy,

Thank you for your suggestions, now we have added new field as Leave details.

our requirment is addition of a new
field “Leave Details” in the LTA screen with dropdown values from Infotype 2001
subtype ITEL. from the current calendar year.

please  help on this.

Regards,

Vanitha

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in that table itself there is option for field Appearance on Screen section Field Type

Here you can provide the Dropdown Values from different types. check it once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar Reddy,

I  have tried it but when click on save button it will not allow this data as shown below screen shot.

Please help me.

Regards,

Vanitha

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how many subtypes is it only one subtype i.e ITEL value which needs to display in that field ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar Reddy,

Yes, we need to display only one subtype i.e ITEL.

Leave Details field should be display dropdown values
from Infotype 2001 subtype ITEL. from the current calendar year.

Regards,

Vanitha

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maintain the table V_T77WWW_CLHLDCO for this field drop down values.

For this table selection parameters provide as below

Country Grouping 40
Reimbursement Types <Select the Reimbursement type from F4 list>
Request Type CL

Header Line Customer Field C20T1

Click on Continue

Here maintain the subtype values and save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar Reddy,

we wanted to display following data when click on the drop down list field,please find the below screen shot.

Regards,

Vanitha

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what exactly you want display in that dropdown field screen from IT 2001. You want display the Leave Subtypes i.e 4 character code or ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar Reddy,

The new field  should display the leave records which have an overlap of at least 1
day with the journey dates.

please let me know if you need any details,

Regars,

Vanitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar Reddy,

The"Leave details" filed should be display the leave record values from Infotype 2001 subtype ITEL,from the current calendar year as shown below screen shot.

Regards,
Vanitha

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how come you can display the start date, end date, Abbre, Att/Abs. type text  in single drop down values.

what is the exact scenario and why you want display this leave details in that screen. Explain little bit more clear of scenario process.

Since we already having standard Leave Overview application which shows all leave details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar reddy,

The standard leave overview application is already in portal display. All previous leave details are there for employess in leave overview while applying for leaves,but our requirement is if user has taken >= 5 days leave in a claender year can be displayed in selection option with dorpdown menu while claim type " LTA claim". from infotype 2001 subtype ITEL.

is there any way to display those record in text field?

please help me.

Regards,

Vanitha