Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting output in soap UI

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is SOAP TO RFC sync, i am sending serial no,sales Org, Quantity as input based on this response has to come in PI.

checked bapi, its working fine and getting output.But while testing in soap UI i am not getting response fileds, showing empty fileds.

please help me on this.

Thanks,

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Have you checked the PI monitoring?. First of all you need to have the monitorization up for synchronous messages. With this you can follow the message flow and to check what happend with the payload, may be the mapping is wrong, the payload is incorrect, the BAPI returns a empty values with the input data, etc

Regards.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

There was issue with BAPI. Corrected and Now its working fine

Thanks for the help.

closing this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your message mapping for response messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Can you please confirm if your RWB and monitoring shows some messages ?

This is to verify that yes call is reaching to RFC and request has reached SOAP sender.

If above tickboxes are yes..then you can check in SXMB_MONI request response if response is blank there.

If response is blank it cetainly means the input to BAPI is incorrect ( sometimes trivial things such as missing leading zeroes....e,.g passing 00000011 instead of 11 could be an issue)

please see if this troubleshooting methodology works..

Thanks..

regards,

Omkar.

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have used ICO in my scenario. i checked sender and receiver channel its sucessfull but in receiver channel showing payload with empty values.

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Omkar,

I have checked and sender and receiver channel its sucessfull but in receiver channel showing payload with empty values.

Could you pls help me on this

Thanks,

Kusuma S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the same payload ,check once in message mapping.

If the above is fine then try to do stop and start of the receiver channel and test the interface once again.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

In SXMB_MONI,  there should be a column called QoS ( Qualiti of service ) Can you please tell us whats the value of it for these messages ? It should be BE ( Best effort ) and not EO .

in case you see BE,  in SXMB_MONI do you see request correctly but response as blank ?

Then we can confirm wrong values are being passed to BAPI and thats the reason you are getting a blank response.

1. In that case can you post the BAPI name and screenshot of req / response in SXMB_MONI / SOAPUI ?

Thanks..

regards,

Omkar.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

I have checked and sender and receiver channel its sucessfull but in receiver channel showing payload with empty values.

What have you checked the BAPI request or the BAPI response?. If the BAPI request is empty you should check your request message mapping, if the BAPI response is empty you should check the BAPI. However, if the BAPI has had changes may be the old metadata could be chached, try to refresh the CPA cache: http://<host>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full with PIDIRUSER

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sk,

Please check the below Blog:<100% use for >

Mutti