cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to rectify the error "Resource not found for the segment 'DetailInvoice'" in Fiori

ansonabraham
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following error while trying to access an invoice through the 'Customer Invoices' application. The busy indicator is not exiting when the invoice details are displayed. Please see the screenshot below.

When I used chrome to get the details, i found following errors in the webservices.

Also got the following messages when I opened each one.

Resource not found for the segment 'DetailInvoice'.

Resource not found for the segment 'Contacts'

Resource not found for the segment 'Items'.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anson,

Please check support package level. Probably you use old support packages.

UIX01EAP SP01

SRA021    SP03

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

ansonabraham
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

In the Fiori installation guide they have mentioned the components UISRA021 and SRA021 for 'Customer Invoices' application. Do we need UIX01EAP ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anson,

The UIX components are applicable to the latest systems.

So if you have following configuration you can apply those.

The latest ERP 6.0 EhP7

The latest CRM 7.0 EhP3

The latest SRM 7.0 EhP3

Its not a mandatory add on, but starting 2014 SAP is insisting to use it as it has all the latest features.

ansonabraham
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Meghna,

Thanks for the response.

I have gone through the steps provided in the following document to get the information regarding the latest support packages.

I am using "DFA INVOICEBILL INT" for the Customer Invoices application. I saw support package 3 is released for the component "SRA021 1.0" in "DFA INVOICEBILL INT". In my system the latest support package is not implemented for this component, so I must update it. I have also checked the UI component "UISRA02" in my system and there is no support package implemented for it. Do I need to consider implementing the latest support package for this UI component ?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anson,

You looked at old installation guide.

I see you use old UI components which were released in May 2013.

Important Note: Please use new UI with new SAP Fiori Launchpad

New UI components have UI extension points and work with new SAP Fiori Launchpad.

Please find correct components based on your Backend version.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anson,

You should use the latest support packages to rectify these errors.

As Masa mentioned,  Please refer the link to identify what Add ons you can use for same.

Regards,
Meghna

ansonabraham
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

We have updated the support package for the component SRA021 and it rectified the error.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anson,

This error is generated because the method corresponding to this odata service is missing.

I would suggest you to goto the class corresponding to this service through /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

That would confirm the missing component.

Then search the note applicable for this.

Regards,

Meghna

0 Kudos

you might be missing some add-on or note. could you try testing these services using gateway client and check the /iwfnd/error_log in frontend server and /iwbep/error_log to see if you get any errors there or not.

also refer to for troubleshooting.

thanks

amit