cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid Livecache Lock during process chain execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a situation where the DP  planners in Asia geographies have a lockout in planning books due to process chain exceutions in US evening time.

Have you come across any such situation where lock out due to process chain execution can be removed/reduced

It will be really helpful if you can provide some inputs on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

User locks can happen if Asia users also have access for US Planning books.. You can use exlusions for users from locking issues..

Thanks,

Bala..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala

The teams in Asia and US have common planning books (Primary sales planning books)

Can you please elaborate on exclusions for users from locking issue.

jagannadhb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Probably you have a program to lock all users. You can contact your ABAP team, to change the code, so that the user group maintained in a table (Z) to be excluded out of locking.

We have this type of program in our project, but your code might be different from ours.

Let me know if you want further information...though I cannot share the entire code with you.

Regards

JB

jagannadhb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

This is deliberately done so that you will not be locking the same CVC as the process chains are.

Only one user can lock a CVC at a time.

If you are locked out of the system completely, then you can exclude yourself / your group from the locking step (if any).

You can maintain your ID / group ID in T Code: SU01