cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating contact person on SUS potential supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing supplier self service registration process. This is the process we are following:

1. Supplier registers on self registration page

2. Operational Purchaser accepts the supplier

3. Supplier is created as a Potential supplier

We are not transferring the suppliers onto the ECC system, but we would like the potential suppliers to be selected as bidders for RFxs. In this instance, can a contact person be created for the potential supplier so they are able to log onto the SUS system, before the supplier is transferred onto the ECC system?

I am under the impression that on Acceptance of the supplier, the system must send an email with log in details to the supplier?

Successful answers will be rewarded,

Thank You,

Busi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Busi,

the acceptance of the registered supplier does not trigger any email with log-on information to the supplier. This is done only after successful transfer and replication either to SRM or to ECC.

I understand you want potential suppliers to be able to take part in the RFx process as bidders. The ECC system does not take part in this process, RFx will be created in SRM only. So it is not necessary to transfer the potential supplier from SUS/ROS to ECC, but it is necessary to transfer it to SRM as a bidder. Once this is done, the potential supplier should be able to participate in RFx and logon to SUS.

regards

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Zoltan,

I am looking for a configuration guide of sorts that will assist with the configuration of the supplier transfer from SUS into SRM as a bidder.

Has anyone come across these?

Regards,

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

All configuration guides can be found on https://service.sap.com/instguides. For your scenario you will need the config guide for Strategic Sourcing. This is the document for the 7.02 release:

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000741967&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&_O...

You can find the same document for all other releases on the mentioned url.

regards

Zoltan

Answers (0)