cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install ANCILE uPerform 4.50

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day!

My name is Vitaliy and I have a problem with installation processes ANCILE uPerform 4.50.
I stopped on a Chapter 4: Configuring the server, page 61 Administration Guide.
The problem is next:
I enter in the web browser: http://[CollabServerName]:[collaboration port number]/manager/html
it returns an error:
     “HTTP Error 404.0 – Not Found. The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable”.

and if I enter:

http://[CollabServerName]:[collaboration port number]/gm/workplace

it returns an error:

“Service Temporary Unavailable!
The server is temporarily unable to service you request due to maintenance or downtime or capacity problem. Please try again later.
Jakarta/ISAPI/isapi_redirector/1.2.30”

What could be the problem?

I need to install ANCILE uPerform 4.50. on 1 pc. There are two logical pc on it (via VMware Workstation). One logical pc is used for Oracle Database 11g (OS Windows 7), other for search and vignette server (OS Windows Server 2008). Firewall is off and inside the network logical PC's see eachother, pinging by name and by IP address. This is test installation and in the future everything will be on physically separate servers for 2 or 3-tier architecture.

Thank you!

Sincerely, Vitaliy!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

liushu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

in most case, it is a missunderstanding for the collaboration port.

check file collab.props, look for "port="

it should be port=8080

if you have port= 80, it is wrong.

change it to 8080 , restart all services and try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shu Liu,

Thank you very much, your advice helped me. I open file collab.props and change port=80 on a port=8080.

But I have new problem. I stopped on a Chapter 4: Configuring the server, page 63 Administration Guide.

When checking  steps, on step  “Configuring Required System Objects” showing status: “Error”.

What is the problem?

Thank you!
Sincerely, Vitaliy!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vitaliy,

In order to ensure forum is as easy to read as possible could you close this thread and open up another one for the second issue.

Regards,

Matthew

Answers (0)