cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Assigned value in CJ31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i have one query, i want to know that in Transaction CJ31 assigned value is greater than assigned budget. How is it possible. Please let me know.

Regards,

Avinash Shelke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your availability control is not activated/working properly, then this condition could happen.

Check tranx CJBV for activating availability control if you have not activated AVAC

Otherwise check tolerance limit & then run CJEN & CJBN is sequence for reconstructing AVAC.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion but already it has been activated and i have run the same. But no impact was found. I have raise this issue to SAP also they refer me the notes and i have do the analysis also. But not getting how the system allow it.

Regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to check like by creating PR/PO more than available amount, after CJEN & CJBN ?

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried but it shows error message of budget exceed.

Regards,

Avinash

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In report S_ALR_87013558 please check whether the available/available overall amount is in negative for project/concerned wbs?

May be AVAC was deactivated earlier ans it is being activated recently.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, now it is working. And from now, your assigned budget will not get exceed than available budget.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Project value showing positive but for wbs it was showing negative.

because here we give budget for top level wbs only.

Regards,

Avinash

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it showing negative for top level WBS also?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But right now system is showing assigned value more than budget value. For that what is a reason as system behaves like this or how it allows to book more than available amount.

Regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its because of those posting when your availability control was not working. You have to provide extra budget to make it positive.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read my above reply. It is because AVAC was deactivated earlier and it was activated later on/during the course of project. It will keep on giving you the budget exceeding error until you make the available budget values to positive figures.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply but can u tell me can we chk in the system log of availability control means when it was activated or deactivated.

Regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your AVAC is deactived due to some system inconsistancy, then I don't think, you will not able to track out.

But if manually someone activated/deactivated it, then you can track from AVAC system status. JCDS table will be use for this.

Regards

Shishir

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run program RBSVCDOC in SE38 using the object number of project/WBS and execute. Here,you will get the activation /deactivation date and user information.

Regards

Saurabh