cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local client copy profile SAP_CUSV: Configuration not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My configuration client is 350 and my new client is 100 in same DEV system. Client 100 is copied from client 000 with profile SAP_ALL. Then I created a local copy from 350 using profile SAP_CUSV into same client 100. After that I am facing issues under HCM module. All the HCM configuration that works well in 350 does not work in client 100 even the standard header configuration of PA30 does not work. All the customizing entries are however present in HCM configuration tables but system seems not to read anything from HCM configuration. Apart from screen headers, the configuration done by consultant also has conflicts and system shows an error to maintain entries in tables which are already maintained and visible in configuration tables in 100. An example of error in which system gives error of maintaining Payscale Type and Payscale Area in table T510 is attached where as the entries are maintained in given table.

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you determine that some tables should not be copied during a client copy, you may exclude them. Run tcode SA38 -> RSCCEXPT. The report displays the exception list where you have to include the table that must not be copied due to technical reasons. Keep in mind that the flag in the display behind the table should be marked with 'X'. (see Note 70290)

Regards,

Visu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following notes.

1946003 - Client copy completed with Dictionary error

1171306 - Error with pooled tables when copying a client

686357 - Table pool has incorrect length following Unicode conversion

Please close the thread if this address your issues.

Thanks 

Adil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepak for your prompt reply.

client copy logs is too large .

one table not copy FMATGRC429990032

"error Table FMATGRC429990032 error in DDIC check table with SE14"

this table not related to HCM etc

Regards

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shahid,

Have you executed BDLS in client 100 post client copy.

Also adjust the logical client settings first in client 100 and then run bdls.

Many of the HCM tables have logical system entries stored and that could be one of the reasons data not being available.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shahid,

Can you check and share SCC3 logs for the client copy performed ?

Regards,

Deepak Kori