cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Launchpage blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I installed the Fiori PO and PR. I able to approve and use the Fiori PO/PR from their own individual link. Now I want to access it from the Fiori Launchpage (/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/launchpage/home.html), but it shows blank as below.

I noticed it do have error but not sure is it cause the page unable to load with those PO/PR tiles. It more seems like Chrome error.

Here is my admin page.

Kindly advise if I had missed out any configuration.

Thanks.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

check the console tab in Chrome F12 option and see if there are any errors or not. i believe SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW doesn't cover S_RFCACL, but doesn't look like you have any authorization issue. check if you have any errors in /iwfnd/error_log please.

thanks

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

Have you assigned the required roles in PFCG?

Also, can you test the same in I.E once.

I also noticed you are trying to access launchpage URL. While that was the old method of accessing apps. You have made all configurations for Launchpad , which is the new way to access the apps.

You should start apps from Launchpad. Apps are XML view.

http://<host>.<domain>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html?sap-client=<...

Regards,

Meghna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meghna,

My user is with SAP_ALL. So think it should be no problem to view it.

Yup I'm still using the old method because the PO that I'm using is the pre-release version. So I thought should use the Launchpage instead.

Tried to login via the link you provide, think need to configure the tiles right.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the old launchpage, you wouldnot need any configuration in catalog.

Also, can you check what error are you getting in /IWFND/VIEW_LOG in the gateway system.

Meghna