Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reverse PGI @ VL09 for delivery with subsequent invoice

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Greetings

Our business process sometimes requires billing to happen prior to PGI.

Hence, we have modified copy control settings to allow billing based off delivery creation (rather than PGI delivery).

No modifications to the item categories and we are using standard movement types 601/602

My issue is at VL09.

VL09 will not allow me to reverse without cancelling the billing document.

I get a message No data available for these selection criteria

I have checked OMJJ movement type settings and I dont see anything here.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to customize such a setting if it exists?

We are using ECC 6.0

thank you

Ken

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

your issue as standard behavior , when delivery document  billing status completed ,  you can not do the PGI , when you cancel the billing document then only system will accept PGI ,

when you cancel the billing document , delivery document billing status will change , so accept PGI

this status comes based on billing document types , like final billing (f2) delivery billing status comes complete, proforma invoice completed then delivery billing status comes not yet proceed

this is the why system not accept the PGI for final billing document done

check proforma billing document delivery PGI

Regards

sankar

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

i am aware this is standard behavior and that I can cancel pgi

after I cancel billing.

My question was, is there anything in customizing that will allow me to change this standard behavior

so I could cancel pgi without canceling billing?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using delivery related billing then I dont think so there is anything which can bypass this. System won't allow you untill status of previous document is changed.

Thank$

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear .. Could You explain A little bit more please i didn't get Your requirement