cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Details ERROR: program ADRRFC_PIT not registered

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When I am checking the Connection in SM59 ,I am getting the error in the sub.

I could not see "‘RFCSDK’ folder ",‘SAPRFC.INI’ , TEXT folder and the BIN Folder.

Is there any way that I can see The Registered ProgramID's.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What actually is the scenario? What are you testing?

129 posts and you are now a veteran of SDN. You must understand that abstract questions will not give you answers.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Sorry for that,

The scenario is RFC to File.

Thanks,

Srinivas

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For an RFC to file,

1. on your SAP system did you create the TCP IP connection?

2. I rememeber the thrread yesterday where I had pointed to you what the Gateway host and service should be in the TCP connection. Did you check that?

Regards

Bhavesh

PS : No offence intended, but my answers are longer than your questions. An ideal question is one that provides all details possible. And, you still are not providing all details.

Also, you had raised a similar thread yesterday, wouldnt it be better if you had rreplied to it if the issue was resolved or updated the same threead with the new problem? This way you will ensure that there is some conitnuity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Created the Tcp/Ip Connection in R/3 ,when I am Testing the same It is giving me error as in sub.

I gave the details by checking smgw in R/3.

PS:Yes what you said is right,INo The Yesterday Problem is not solved.I Replied some query related to the same.But did not receve the reply.So I Posted a new Query.

Thanks,

Srinivas

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hmm, I dont have an access to my srervr to try this . But can you just trigger your interface and see if it works?

Just make sure that the program id is the same as in the sender RFC adapter and it is not being reused. Maybe a test connection of TCP IP does not work ( cannot confirm as i dont have access to a SAP box today . Down for upgrades.! )

Regrds

Bhavesh