cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable standard actions and print preview in Output management in FU and FO in SAP TM9.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

This is regarding the Output management on Truck load scenario.

I have maintained configuration which is related to output management in Freight order type (truck load).

Configuration is :

Output profile : " /SCMTMS/TOR" and

Add. Output Profile “ /SCMTMS/TOR_PRINT_ROAD”.

Results: I have created a Freight order based on the FU ( Sales order ) , go to output management tab in FO, I can see only one Action status that is “Shipping Instruction” .

Expectations: I am expecting couple of other FORMs like HBL and label and etc which is available in “/SCMTMS/TOR_PRINT_ROAD”.

/SCMTMS/PRINT_AIRPORT_TRANSFER Road Waybill (Europe)

/SCMTMS/PRINT_CMR Road Waybill (Europe)

/SCMTMS/PRINT_CMR_MAN Road Waybill (Europe)

/SCMTMS/PRINT_DELIVERY_ORDER Road Waybill (Europe)

/SCMTMS/PRINT_FFI Shipping Instruction

/SCMTMS/PRINT_FFI_MAN Shipping Instruction

/SCMTMS/PRINT_LAB Label for Packaging

/SCMTMS/PRINT_LAB_MAN Label for Packaging

/SCMTMS/PRINT_MAN Shipping Manifest

/SCMTMS/PRINT_MAN_MAN Shipping Manifest

/SCMTMS/PRINT_PICKUP_ORDER Road Waybill (Europe)

/SCMTMS/PRINT_TRUCK_MANIFEST Road Waybill (Europe)

/SCMTMS/PRINT_VICS Road Waybill (U.S.)

/SCMTMS/PRINT_VICS_MAN Road Waybill (U.S.)

Also, When I am executing “List of Actions” by manually I can see all of above actions in popup screen but by default “scheduled condition” check box is checked on “Shipping Instruction” not rest of them.

Would you please guide me what I am missing?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Surender reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Surender,

For PPF customizing you can follow SPRO path -> Cross application components ->Processes and Tools for Enterprise Applications->Reusable Objects and Functions for BOPF Environment ->PPF Adapter for Output Management->Maintain PPF Settings -> Select the application '/SCMTMS/TRANSPORTATION' -> Define action profiles and Actions.

Select the required action profile (Here in your case /SCMTMS/TOR or /SCMTMS/TOR_PRINT_ROAD)-> select the required action definitions -> Make sure 'Inactive' checkbox is deselected against the required action -> Choose processing types -> Here you can assign a new form. You can also create new action definitions and assign forms accordingly.

Then go back and go to 'Condition configuration' ->Choose the required action profile -> Check the Start condition and schedule condition. Make sure you have 'Schedule automatically' radio button selected under overview tab.

Print preview is also called as Document preview. To my knowledge this tab should be displayed default with standard under Output Management tab. Document preview will appear upon selecting the action in Output management tab. If not appearing just check the WD component customizing or personalization.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Link below to PPF and Output Management in SAP TM document would help you.

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2013/helpdata/EN/82/717662E5D84908B8777042308B24FE/OUTPUT_MANAGEMEN...

Best Regards,

Bharath.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharath,

Thank you very much for quick response.

yes you are correct , all ready i have configured the one you suggested in above. But By default i can see only one Action profile ( "shipping instruction" in list in Output management in FO.

Only one will appear ?  Road Waybill (U.S.) , and Shipping Manifest  action definition are not appearing like shipping instruction ( deactivate  check box i snot activated ) .

one more question : regarding the HBL.

I am facing an issue on Build the house of Bill of lading in FO in SAP TM 9.1 .

I have maintained configuration "HBL Building Strategy" value is "HBL_FDOC" and Draw BoL Number = "A" in Fright order type (truck load).

in FO, "Followup"-->"Build of house of bill lading" then save ( no error too). i am not able see any HBL. Would you please guide if i miss something in configuration and where we can see the results.

Also, i have maintained stock id and it generating in HBL serial number in Cargo tab.

Need your help.

Regards,

Surender reddy

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Surender,

May be evaluation of rules and conditions are not satisfied. Therefore actions are not displayed.

May be you can try technically to debug why actions are not getting displayed.

Go to class - CL_TTYPE_PPF

Method       - DETERMINE

At line no - 74

Name parameter will have the action name. All the actions that are configured and displayed in the configuration will be processed here during this method call and execution.

The above class and method will be executed during creation of new FWO / FO.

Keep a breakpoint here and debug. In further execution, system will check for all the conditions and evaluation of rules. If all of them are satisfied then only action will be considered to be displayed in the Output Management of any FWO / FO application.

Thanks,

Bharath.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

HEllo Bharath,

Thank you very much for your reply. I did debug based on your input but I did not figured it out .. Looks like a standard issue .. As of now I have "Un checked on check schedule condition check box then i can see all action definition in output management.