cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About 15 months old Courses in Learning Hub - Discovery Edition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Learning hub seems to be too good to be true to learn from SAP itself but before I pay for customer edition, I enrolled in to discovery edition. When I check out courses, most of them are recorded about 15 months ago ..  For example

Discovery Preview: SAP HANA - Introduction

E-Learning DISC_HA100E_en_98

Revision:  1 - 12/1/2013 12:00 PM Europe/London

I verified from customer rep, date is in DD/MM/YYYY format ..

My only concern before I pay for customer edition is , courses are recorded almost 15 months to 2 years old ..

My whole point is, technology is changing pretty fast and learning old SAP versions is waste of time & funds ..

I talked to training education support, and they do see courses are recorded long time ago.

I need clear answer from SAP education & training,  is courses are updated as soon as classroom classes are teaching latest version.

Or How much time it takes for a course to be released when a classroom classes are already teaching (for ex: SAP HANA SP7)

I really appreciate responses..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you always have the latest course collections in the SAP Learning Hub, we always add it as soon as it becomes available.  The discovery edition is just for you to experience SAP Learning Hub. That being said most content is current in the discovery edition,  except for the preview of the HANA300 e-learning course which in the full subcription is available in a later collection.

You can always reach out to your local SAP Education office in case of queries or a detailed list of content of the SAP Learning Hub.

training.sap.com >email us

Regards,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before I pay for customer edition of learning hub, I really like to know , what's the version SAP HANA is used in training .. Hope they don't have old versions as in discovery edition ..

Please let me know .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Response ?

I really appreciate a response from " SAP Training" or "Learning Hub" staff

Thanks