cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of PR attachment in DMS from ECC to SRM SC using PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Experts,

I have a requirement of transferring Purchase Requisition (PR) created in ECC system with attachment in DMS to be transferred to SRM system using PI . We have activated the Badi for CPPR function and PR's are getting transferred to SRM without attachments.

How to cross verify in T code: SXMB_MONI whether attachment stored in DMS for a PR is picked same has been transferred to SRM shopping cart or not.

Is there any special settings required for attachment selection to be activate in the interface ( used in PI ?

Kindly suggest a valuable reply as earliest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

RAMPRAKASH N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After configuration of DMS setting in DC10, DC20 and DC30 and setup with a carrier type of DMS_C1_ST for the document type SRM in SPRO , the document is getting transfer from ECC to SRM at item level.

Thanks for the value input from IVY LI.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Same issue in our system as well. As Vinitha has pointed out, the note is not applicable in our system as well.

Please help!

Thanks!

Ramakrishnan R

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ramprakash /Ivy

we also have a simialr issue where the documents are all corrupted in SRM

The note is not applicable in our system could you helps suggest what settings would be needed to change it ?

regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for the same. I Could able see the attachment file name in XML message in SXMB_MONI in both ECC and SRM side. the attachment is not viewed in BBP_PD for created shopping cart.

I have few more doubts,

1. How to check the attached document in PR is transferred to SRM Shopping cart or not ?

2. Is there any additional settings is to be carried in SRM side ?

3. Does all the attached document in different line item can be viewed in Header level of Shopping cart or at item level ?

4. Please suggest is there any BADI/BAPI to activate to collect the attached document in SRM side ?

Regards,

Ramprakash N

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramprakash,

Once the above customizng is active in ECC side, the attachment with type DMS in PR should be transferred to SRM side. You can check this from outbound and inbound XML.

However if you can't view this attachment in SC, I suggest you check the following note:

1584391 - Attachments are corrupted during the Purch. Req. transfer

There is no additional settings in SRM, and attachment should be added to item level of PR. Then it will flow to item level of SC. The attachment transfer is supported in standard, so no necessary to use BAPI/BADI to colleact it.

Regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for the quick response. the note provided is for SRM 7.0 and SRM 7.0 EHP1 packages and currently we are in SRM 7.0 EHP2

Can you please guide me in configuring the settings required in DMS in ECC side.

1. Is it mandatory to use only document type of SRM in ECC or any Z-Document type can be used ?

2. Wat is the relevant settings to be mapped in DC10, DC20 and DC30 . If possible guide me step by step of settings for the document type to send the attachment in PR.

3. Does the system sends the document in URL or as an attachment to SC ?

Regards,

Ramprakash N

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RAMPRAKASH,

Since you are using SOA instead of report to transfer PR, there is no extra customizing that should be done.

If you can't transfer attachmen from PR to SC, please check if the following notes would be of help:

1719950, 1909376 and 1951891

After applying them, please retest the issue again with a new PR.

Regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ivy,

Thanks for the quick response.

The note referred in the earlier reply is to transfer PR using program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER. we are using a BADI ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST to transfer PR to SRM.

Please Confirm.

Regards,

Ramprakash N

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramprakash,

Please check if this is maintained well:

SPRO  >Integration with Other mySAP.com Components  >Supplier
Relationship Management  >Message Control  >Activate Document Transfer

Please mainatin data for Object type BUS2105 and retest the scenario.

Regards,

Ivy