Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue While printing / Previewing a Adobe form in Web Dynpro ABAP application

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have designed 4 different adobe forms using SFP transaction for 4 different countries.

Every country have different terms and conditions and therefore we have placed static texts (Hardcoded text) in each form against country specific.

In entire page, some text is in bold, some in different font (Bold, Italic). Font and Paragraph settings of the text was done as per expected. All the forms have same font and paragraph settings.

When we Launch Web Dynpro ABAP application to open the form in Print preview or to take print, form is not getting displayed / printed as it is designed in SFP. But if you open the form in SFP, everything looks fine.

It is working fine for 3 different forms but problem with only 1 form.

Kindly guide what is the reason for this strange issue. It is very urgent.

Thanks,

Bharath.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hope you have selected "ZCI layout" ??

Please go through the below link for more details...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/44/e96677f1c367d6e10000000a155369/content.htm

---

Naveen

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your responses.

We had identified the reason.

Customer has provided terms and conditions for all 4 countries in PDF document. Along with PDF, for 3 out of 4 countries customer has shared pre-prepared word document with pre aligned and justified terms and conditions as per expected outcome. We copied this text from word to Adobe form layout. It worked fine. For 1 country, customer have not shared terms and conditions in word document. Therefore we had copied text directly from adobe PDF document in to Form layout. Then this issue happened.

Solution for this issue is to, prepared a word document with expected alignment and justification of terms and conditions text . Then copied from word to adobe livecycle designer form layout. It worked fine.

Thanks,

Bharath.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member531036
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Check on the object tab to see if the 'Field Format:' is set to Rich Text.

Julie

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Julie,

Thanks for your quick response.

We are using Table element with one row and Text cells within it to design the form layout. We have to design in such a way that, Terms are conditions are supposed to be displayed in single page with left side and right side of the same page (2 portions with in single page).

Kindly advice.

Thanks,

Bharath.

former_member531036
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

When you say "Text cell" is it a Text Field element? If so there should be 3 tabs within the object tab. Within the cell tab, there is a Field Format option. Make sure that is set to Rich Text. I'm fairly new at Adobe forms, and I just know that when I've had issues with formatting, like you've described, it's because this property was set to Plain Text Only instead of Rich Text. I hope that helps you.

Julie