cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANSAL calculation for different Wage Types

0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a requirement that ANSAL is to be calculated differently depending on which Wage Type is selected in IT0008.  For this one MOLGA there is no 'Revised Default Wage Type' defined at this time by HR so all requested Wage Types are to be available in IT0008 for selection.

For example if Wage Type 1000 is selected ANSAL should be monthly salary *12 and if Wage Type 1004 is selected ANSAL should be monthly salary *13.

All required configuration is complete and works for all other MOLGA's.  The only difference and issue I am having with this MOLGA is that I do not have a 'default' Wage Type assigned to a Wage Type Model as they are all to be available for selection at this time.  IT0008 lists all Wage Types for selection however, when I populate the 'Annual Salary' and select ENTER, I am presented with a popup (see below), "Distribute Annual Salary to Periods" where I can enter the amount/percentage of the required Wage Type.  The issue here is the 'Period Salary' field is being pre-populated with the Annual Salary /12 (Wage Type 1000) and it uses this instead regardless if I enter 100% for Wage Type 1004.

Test data shown below:

Any help or advice greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Cheers,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you check and adjust feature "PFREQ" for this molga? I don't know if this will work but worth a try.

0 Kudos

Thank you for your response Reddy,

All other MOLGA's are configured by either MOLGA, PA or Employee Group to determine which pay frequency is to be used and they work as they should however, due to the Business not knowing at this time how they want to define who gets what pay frequency I am trying to give them all options available for selection in IT8.

As you can see in my screenshot above all Wage Type selections are available in IT8 and to test I have tried to define pay frequency by Company Code followed by Wage Type.  In theory when the Company Code and Wage Type are being used it 'should' follow the pay frequency configured for that Wage Type (1004) however, what appears to happen is the 'Period Salary' (which looks to be the calculation of default Wage Type 1000 for all other Company Code selections) is being thrown in as the value instead for Wage Type 1004.  If I delete this '2,500.00' value the 'Annual Salary' then disappears.

Any further suggestions are more than welcome and appreciated.

Cheers,