Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

richard_wingerd2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ruben,

As far as I know this is standard SAP.

The way to change the employee number is to utilize the change employee icon:

Selecting this icon will bring up the screen to change employees.

Hope this helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TRIP always opens trips for whom the user is logged in as, usually for self. Then you click the person icon that Richard mentions to change the PERNR to someone else whom you wish to create trips on their behalf.

PR05 always opens the last PERNR used. The PERNR can also be changed by typing in or looking up the new PERNR in the lookup on the PERNR field.

We are currently using TRIP in the GUI and launching TRIP via Web GUI (portal) while we work on a deployment of Web DynPro. All of our travel assistants use TRIP and the Person Icon to change the personnel numbers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben - is the issues solved? Than please close this discussion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone, the problem was becuse the user dont have authorization in that company, we give the aquthorization and it work again thanks

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

from knowledge this is  hard coded.

The system "stores" the last employee selection and try to open with this PR05 data and also TRIP.

You need to change via the icon Richard has shown to you.

If you just implementing TRIP please be carefully because this transaction is a little bit out of time.

No further developments planned by SAP but of course support of current functionality.

What do you like to build here? Have you thought about using WebDynpro for ABAP (this works even without Portal set up - only some parts of navigation will not work - like "what do you like to do next")

Best regards,

Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Both for your answers

yes i saw the icon, but some users don´t have the icon

probably is because they don´t have authorization in that company code, i will check and let you know

Sigi we already have implemented travel management in the group, but we want the extend the module in all companies we are making (in spanish is tropicalizacion)  i belive is tropicalization in english i don´t know if is the right translation

regards