cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If an employee changes Company code,how his YTD cumulations in CRT table calculates as per SAP Standards ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me out in understanding below scenario.

If an employee changes from one company code to another code, how his/her YTD cumulates in CRT table as per SAP Standards.

Let me go with example to make a clear understanding.

Ex : Payroll has run for an employee upto payperiod 05. As per his pay assume that his /101 is 5000.

Monthly                  Yearly

PP 1      :           5000                       5000

PP 2      :           5000                      10000

PP 3      :           5000                      15000         

PP 4      :           5000                      20000

PP 5      :           5000                      25000

In PP 6 he has shifted from one company code to another company code. Now, how the system cumulates as per SAP standards ?

PP 6       :           5000                        ?

Will the amount nullifies or else adds to previous PP5  ?

Thanks in Advance....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nalini,

Your CRT has nothing to do with company code and will update YTD as per specification set-up for processing class 30.

Although your tax company if mapped differently will now start creating tax company records for respective tax company separately in TCRT.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

I understood the same. But my client is asking that the amount should nullify in CRT table for yearly when an employee changes company code.

And they have maintained different tax grouping for company codes in table v_t7ph0a. will that table makes any difference ?

Regards,

Nalini.

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't forget that CRT is also used for pay statement. So if you reset, it will be wrong on the pay statement unless you are using the when paid cumul in CRT.  Also, some limit, rules, can read the yearly value, so if you decide to reset via a rule the CRT, be careful.

regards

Frederick

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nalini,

This table won't make difference to CRT as I understand.

May be you will need to create separate cumulator and try custom rule to fill this cumulator with your custom rule based on company transfers.

Thanks,

Ameet