cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong pricing in intercompany invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I'm facing one issue > in intercompany invoice the wrong pricing getting updated, the accounting document has been genarates..

Any solution How to get correct it, I asked the USER to cancel the invoice to re- create again.. in VF01 also the wrong pricing is updating

I appreciate the response..

Regards

Krishna..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello, Karka!

This problem occurs in one specific condition or all the conditions are modified (updated)?

You can also take a look on the Copy Control of this scenario (VTFA) and see what is maintained on the field "Pricing type".

As Amit said take a look at your condition records of intercompany pricing conditions.

I hope it helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silva.

is this something related any ABAP bug, Why this is happening.. only the qty conversion is there.. from KG TO LB.. for other materials i have checked it the qty conversion is like pc to pc.. there the correct pricing is getting updated for the same sold to and ship to..

Thanks

Krishna,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna -

If you tell us your findings more in detail then it would be easy  to identify the cause of wrong pricing.Just let us know what price should come in intercompany invoice and what price you are getting now in your invoice.

Few check points -

• Check your condition records of intercompany pricing conditions.

If you have recently set up intercompany process in your company -

• Check your intercompany pricing procedure.
  • Check what pricing procedure is determined in your intercompany invoice.
  • check what pricing procedure you have configured in pricing procedure determination for intercompany.

Let us know, if it helps

Thanks & Regards

Amit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Amit,

In the intercompany export invoice the price is lower than the cost, but in the sales order the actual pricing is showing as 100% cost..  is it something related to statical value is showing zero in foreign ..

the net value should equal to zero.. In sales order it is working fine.. but in the invoice the wrong price is updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna -

I would suugest you to check intercompany pricing procedure which gets determined at the time of intercompany invoice.Check if there is calculation formula is maintained in front of your condition type or not. If this doesn't help ,then i would suggest you to narrow down your conclusion for example -

• Create order for 1 Qty and then order for 2 qty and check intercompany invoice price difference between two order  and try to identify the behaviour of condition type.
  • Create order for other material and then check behaviour of invoice.if it behaves in a same manner as above then there must be some code or logic either in pricing procedure or in user exit but if not then it must be a master data issue.

Try this and let us know your findings.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

I did all this possibilites in qco,  in qco also the same is reflecting.. IN ZRND (ROUNDING) The value is get changing when i save the invoice, before saving the same price is refelcting as in the salaes order,

Only thing is qty conversoin and currency conversion is happening, but it is working fine in the sales order, but the same has to reflect in the invoice as well.

Thanks for your Help