cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Printing two output after saving the shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

USER creating shipment document in transaction VT04 and after saving shipment document system generating two outputs at time in which one is for Label and another is for List. As per USER's requirement system should print only List document and not Label document after saving shipment

document. There are two different output types which are printing Label and List document.

I checked configuration in Logistic execution --> Transportation --> Basic Transportation function --> Output control. but I haven't got anything.

how can I control this printing issue which allow only one output at time and stop printing of other output after saving Shipment document ?

Please reply on above as early as possible...

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Pash@SD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you see the message records for both documents in the shipment?

I actually would say that you wont get any output wihtout having condition records

there might be a condition record where you are not expecting any.

go VV73, enter your condition type and click key combination, select the key combination with the lessest keys. On the next selection screen click the button condition info

SAP prompts you to choose a condition type, select again the same condition type, you get a new selection screen, just execute,

you will get to see all condition records for any key combination .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I checked in VV73 as per above,but showing same result that "There are no records for these selection criteria"

Regards

Pash@SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pash,

If requirement is to print only one output, then why other output is configured?. If label print is not required to print,then dont maintain the condition records for that output.

Is requirement stays 2 different outputs has to be printed in in 2 different scenarios?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

There is no condition record maintain for Output Type for Label printing. whenever USER required user Put manually this output and take print for same.

Yes, requirement is like List output should print while saving shipment. but same time Label output also getting printed which is not required.

how I can stop to print label Output after saving shipment. ?

Regards

Pash@SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pash,

Did you already check VV72 if there are any entries there? You can maintain your shipment related output conditions there and you can also uncheck the print immediately option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks for reply.

I have already checked VV72,there is no condition records are maintian for shipmenet related output.

Regards

Pash@SD