cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked Storage loc in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Plant in ECC is having 8 Sloc out of which 3 are blocked.

When i create a sales order for 2 material with unblocked SLoc and save, same is appearing in APO for both material.if i change the Sloc for one of the material to blocked one,sales order is getting disappear for both the materials.

As per my requirement only the blocked one should be disappear from APO while saving.

Could you please advise on this?

Thanks,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sap_pp13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Usage of 'excluded storage location' would have been apt instead of 'blocked'.

When it comes to planning we have storage locations 1.part of plant/planning, 2.excluded from planning and 3.excluded and planned separately. Blocked has no meaning.

Read SAP note 545327 - Explanatory note: Planning and storage locations for details.

Explains the problem scenario you have pointed out, technical limitations of the change from planned location to excluded location and the recommendation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shri Krishna,

It should not happen until you have some order related settings preventing save..

Check your sales order settings. Is complete delivery is selected or not. If not selected then check any dependency in both materials.

thanks,

Bala..

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you be more specific?

FYI:  APO doesn't care about storage locations.   So if MD04 / MRP in ECC shows the sales orders and drives requirements than APO will also.   You need to code a user exit for APO: to ignore certain storage locations.   FYI:  The exception is the PGI will not go to APO once a storage location is marked non MRP Relevant.  But the sales order will go to APO regardless. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thanks for the reply.

I  checked the customer master data.It was only one delivery maintained.Changed to partial deliveries,still problem exist.

There is no dependency in materails.

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snyder,

I know the user exit EXIT_SAPLCSTK_001 which is used to block the SLOC and there locations are maintained here.

Issue is if i am changing sales order  as blocked SLoc for one material it is removing sales order for all the materails in sales order in APO.

Thanks,

Krishna

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Again, sales orders in APO don't care if the storage location is MRP relevant or not. 

What do you mean by "Blocked" st loc anyway.  I hope you are referring to MRP relevant?

Is the sales orders driving demand in ECC? 

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snyder,

Using blocked i mean the Sloc in maintained in table(Contains all blocked Sloc) inside the Exit.

Not sure about second point as i am from APO side.

My requirement is that sales order should be removed for those materials which are having blocked location not for all.

Thanks,

Krishna

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are confusing two separate functions.

Stock can have a blocked status and you control that in the material master in APO whether APO should consider blocked stock or not.

Storage locations can be MRP relevant or not and that is controlled via IMG setting in ECC for the storage locations.   Then you have a user exit to not cif over the stock for that storage location.

But then you need another user exit to not CIF over sales orders for those storage locations.

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Stock can be controlled from ECC SIDE as well.

We have stock at plant in different storage location and via controlling storage location we can control the stock as well in APO.

In our setting we made Sloc Non MRP using IMG setting in ECC and same location are maintained in table of user exit as well.So ideally stock will not move for these location in APO.

For the time, we can leave exit becasue behaviour is same if i put the Non MRP storage lacation in sales order.

Thanks,

Krishna

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not sure what you mean by "stock can be controlled from ECC side as well".

But like you mentioned later, you need a user exit to control any affect of storage locations on stock or sales orders. 

So you issue seems to be an ABAP issue as both are controlled by user exits.