cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC 4.0 Homepage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a problem about homepage for role: I created a page with page builder as application configuration. Page works fine: I put it in my Zrole correctly, but I cannot understand how to make it role homepage. In 3.0 version, there were an extra option in context menu of menu designer in PFCG (it was NWBC option) but here, I cannot see anything similar. This option made that user accessing with the role see the page instead of menu. How

can I get in 4.0 version?

Thanks and regards

Gabriele

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

Do you mean you would like to replace the standard NWBC 4.0 Index Page with your own homepage? AFAIK you can make any menu entry the default entry for a folder, but in NWBC 4.0 an Administrator cannot replace the standard "Index Page" as the homepage, only an end user seems to be able to do that by personalisation (e.g. each use would have to do it themselves)

I hope there will be an option soon in NWBC 4.0 where an administrator can change the Index Page to something else.

Hth,
Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon, and thanks for reply. I am new using NWBC 4. Could you kind let me know how end user can set a page as homepage please? I tried to search in documentation but with no luck..

thanks

Gabriele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

If you right-click on the tabs in NWBC 4.0 you can pin them and move them around. As an end user you can un-pin the index page and pin another page in its place.

Hth,
Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 1 doubt regarding home page. If we want to a image as a backgroud in homepage, how will we do that.?

Also this UI Theme designer ! Is it a downloadable separate tool or application present in SAP. How can i access this UI Theme Designer

Thanks,

Namsheed

former_member183060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for UI Theme Designer please check this.

BR

Melinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much.

Answers (0)