cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario PROXY - SENDER FILE - RECEIVER FILE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to create a synchronous scenario where the proxy sends the filename to send and PI must transfer the file to a location X. The source file is in a different location of the destination file 

This scenario, should this be done through Process Integration?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can do it. You can do Proxy - File scenario with a file lookup in the mapping level. In the mapping you can access to the file developing a file lookup like this wiki pointed File Lookup in UDF - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Iñaki,

and if the protocol is SFTP (sender/receiver)?

Thanks!

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can use a sync/async bridge to do your scenario and you wont need any development outside of using standard modules. The idea is to create a scenario Proxy(sync)-File(Async) -File (Async) without BPM. Check the point 8 in this document http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80f96dbf-adca-3010-ffb5-daf2d1f0e...

I have never tested this with the SFTP channel, and i dont know if this adapter supports the RequestOneWayBean and WaitResponseBean modules. May be you should wait to someone that confirms to you the possibility of using this modules with the SFTP adapter.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can I read the file inside the BPM?

Thanks

Answers (0)