cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order condition type not getting picked up properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am creating a sales order without reference to contract, and my criteria is that VAT condition should be picked up as 5% or 15% depending on the material tax code maintained. The access sequence is country/region of delv. plant/region/ tax cust/tax material. the tax code are maintained in the material accordingly. But when i create a sales order the VAT being picked up in condition is 10%, but when i go in analysis the percentage is 10% only. So i updated it with "B : carry out new pricing" but there is no change. Please help how to get it corrected.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu

It will search from starting to end access sequence combination n will fetch record if it is found n will exclude others. you can maintain access sequence in particular no where u need to maintain while system searching record.For that you can use condition exclusion indicator for the same also.

For.e.g state level upper , PAN India level at below level

Tip: If particular record doesn't get fetched though maintained, you can check field values for particular field, to find solution.

Regards

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thx for the help....my issue is resolved now. It was not the case for condition validity period or maintenance as i has already checked it all. It was the issue of access sequence as the one which was being used for this condition type had only TaxCl. Mat due to which it was always picking the first condition maintained despite of maintaining all the values. So i created a new table in V/05 and new access seq with ref to this table and using TaxCl-2 Mat and then maintained the same for the condition. And it was fetched correctly.

Thankyou.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

Trust you are doing good,

First please check the analysis button and find the proper combination from where the value is coming, then please check VK12/13 is same has been maintained there....??

Else please check your pricing date on SO and also check pricing date in V/06 for the respective condition.

Thank you,

Regards

SRT

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu

1. Pls go to XD03  and check whch tax code there.

2. Pls go to mm03 and check whch tax code there

3. then go to sales order--> item conditions--> pricing--analysis. check frm whch record is determining that. Delete it.

4.create new record with combination of Tax class1-cust & Tax class material .

again in sales order Update --> carry out pricing G. will get soln

Regards

Sachin

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your analysis telling only 10% means--you have not maintained condition records as 15%.

Check and revert.

Phanikumar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you maintained condition record for your combination? Check in VK13 which are active condition records. Are you using only this one table in access sequence or there are others as well?

Looks like you have not tried by checking every condition table and condition record for every condition table.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, would suggest to check the validity period of the condition records maintained.

Check that your sales order price date falls in the validity period of the condition record.