Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Organization Unit

former_member564796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Here I want ti create one Organisation Unit. But When I am creating the same no request no is generating and also not able to save the same.

Please guide.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

you can also use the RHMOVE30 report to include PD objects into a transport request.

but the transport route would usually go from development to your "golden client" I assume?

we use an external ABAP program to transfer PD objects from one system to another.  there are several programs like this out there.

a third option would be to do this via ALE (T-code PFAL) once you've setup RFC destinations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In table t77s0, remove X against TRSP CORR in order to get transport request.

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nayak,

As per my understanding you are working in client.

So you can directly create in production through tcode -pp01

T-code :- PP01 – Maintain object

Plan version – Current Plan

Object type- Organization Unit / Position / other (as per requirement)

Infotype Name

Object (Select) –

Time period – 01.04.2014 to 31.12.9999 (for example)

Then create

Object abbr -  Asst Mgr (for example)

Object name-Assistant Manager

Then save

After saving, system ask for this organization unit belongs to whom then give the ID of  organization unit 

In this way we directly create in production server  

have a nice day!

regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjukta

Can you please explain  what process you are following to create Org Unit.

1. Simply you can create it form PP01 by selecting Org unit.

2. PPOME is also the other way to create the Org unit.

3. PPOME_OLD

Please reveret if it is working.

Cheers

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In which server you are trying to create new OU ?

and check the authorization for your user id also, whether you have access to create or not.

go to PP01/ PO10 and create the New O.U and give relationship A 002 (Reports to) to the Root O.U

Regards,

praneeth kumar

former_member564796
Participant
0 Kudos

Helo,

Yes, I know this. How to create I know. My question is whether I have to create directly in Production server or Request will be moved.If Request will move how to generate the request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you didn't answer my question in which system you are trying to create ? and you are facing the problem that no request generation and not able to save also.

you can create directly in the production system also, and also in Development system and transport the same to the production.

former_member564796
Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to create in Golden client. But no request is generated. That's why i am asking which is the right why through request movement or have to create the same directly in production server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Golden client means Development client / Production client ?

Best option is go through request movement, create in Development server and transport the request to the quality and production.