cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPOMA_CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert!

I have configured the ITMS service in Solution Manager 7.1 SP11.

There are some organization unit and position were created during the configuration of ITMS.

I have created 1 more organization unit for SD Support Team. after creating the Organization Unit of SD , the others are not available and cannot see by search even.

The one new created SD organization unit cannot delete. the error appearing on screen " Address does not exist"

I have selected the Main Address and Permanent Address but no luck to delete.

its strange that the other organization unit and position why disappeared while create the additional organization unit.

Please advise to resolve problem !

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

we never faced this kind of issues in ppoma_Crm, Since this tcode is very clear. Seems you are either missing the navigation or action steps inside the tcode

Use the "Search Team" in the left panel with *, down you can get all the org units, choose the root directory to view in assignments,

delete from the selection list in the rightsid, please update.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jansi

Thanks for the reply! Yesterday, I created 1 organization level of SD by PPOCA_CRM t-code.

After creating the new object, the below organization level have disappeared and not appearing by the search level by "*" given.

Then, I was not able to delete the newly created organization level by selecting the object and right click then select to delete.

I was getting error "Address does not exist".

However, I have selected the object and click on delimit to define the yesterday date. then, I have noticed that in search pane, the newly created organization object have marked with legend " to be removed"

Today morning, the newly created object have disappeared and start the old organization object.

That's strange.

can anyone explain about that behavior ?

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

Did you try modifying the organization unit from CRM UI screen? You would need to navigate to Service Operation Tab in CRM UI and select Organization Unit to enter PPOMA_CRM web ui screen.

Regards,

Vivek