cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC-File : Service interface is not picking.

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

I am doing IDOC to File scenario, in Integration Engine level it was picking the different "service interface"

Ex: It was picking MAT_Sender_SI instead DBM_Sender_ SI.

What could be the reason?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kasi,

I have a doubt in case of IDoc sender u need not create SI for outbound you can use the Idoc name directly.

Hope i haven't understood it wrong.

Hope this helps to configure:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e07dcaa0-a92b-2a10-3a96-b3d942bd1...

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

In sender Service interface i chose the object which I imported from imported objects.

I dont know how system is picking different service interface

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

While doing determinations it will ask for the corresponding interface, i chose which i imported from imported objects

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kasi,

you need not create sender interface for Sender/Recv Idoc's. You can directly give the Idoc name when ever sender interface name is required.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Praveen,

I have checked the status of an idoc in PI level using tcode IDX5 when I double click on message ID it was redirected to SXMB_MONI with error meaasge no receiver could be determined.

And i have seen that it has picked different BC(mat_sender_BC) instead DEB_SENDER_BC.

In ID I maintained "Adapter specific identifiers" for mat_sender_BC when i give it for DEB_SENDER_BC it was showing error that SAPSAIT800 logical system already already exist with mat_sender_BC.

How to resolve this issue if we want to process different BC's.

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what you config in Sender Channel and Sender Agreement?

Regards

GB

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

I am using Dual stack. Source system is SAP thats way am not using sender communication channel and the corresponding aggrement

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In ICO, Can you please check what service interface you are using? Mistakenly, you might have choose a wrong one.

Secondly, If you are using and IDoc to File scenario, it is not necessary to create Service Interface, but for some specific reasons you can do it.

Regards

Aashish Sinha