cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Compensation custom smart form not displaying when executing HRESS_A_TCS web dynpro abap application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to display Total compensation statement form on portal. The total compensation form is Z smart form created by copying standard SAP smartform HR_CMP_TCS. After that, the standard form is changed to custom form in SPRO (path: SPRO -> Personnel Management -> Compensation management -> reports -> Total compensation statement -> determine standard form for Total Compensation statement.).

The Web dynpro ABAP Application HRESS_A_TCS is executed from SAP GUI to display  Total compensation statement form. But when it is executed, blank window is displayed  with blue screen.

I am not able to figure out what is possible reason for not displaying form. Do we need to do some further configuration in SPRO.

Some link suggest that sap form  for TCS is PDF form and if this is reason then at least I should be able to see PDF form but again it is not displaying.

Thanks

Faiz Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know that you can set this in TVARVC but I'm not exactly 100% sure how. Maybe you can do some research along these lines and find the answer.

If you are familiar yourself then you can run transaction SVARV or SVARVC with the program variant that references the TVARVC entry each time it is executed in order to pick up the new form.  An option for this is create a new transaction that points to the program and have it start with the variant you created that references TVARVC.   Give the users access to the new transaction and not the original.

At least you don't have to copy the program and modify it to accommodate the new form.

Hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Glen,

Thanks for your response but it didnt work. I think the issue is same where in SPRO but not able to find.

Thanks

Faiz Khan