cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Messages appear in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, any of you know how to resolve this:

1. When i try executing a scenario from HTTP > XI > SAP , there are no messages at all appear in the SXMB_MONI.

2. Then i try a scenario SAP(RFC) > XI > Legacy (Oracle DB), i got error on the RFC with message is: "call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException"

Anybody know what is wrong with this??? Thank you very2 much in advance for all helps

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this a Synch Scenario?

By Default Synchronous Successful essages are not persisted in the database. To see these messages,

SXMB_ADM --> integration engine configuration --> Specific Configuration --> Add patrameters ,

LOGGING_SYNC and set value to 1.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is a sync scenario. And this happens suddenly around 15 minutes ago. Before that all scenarios (sync and async) are working fine and all appear in the SXMB_MONI.

When i check in RWB in the "Message Monitoring", i got this kind of error:

- Error category : XI_J2EE_MESSAGING_SYSTEM

- Error Code: CALL_CONSUMER_ERROR

- End Point: http://<serverid>:80xx/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

- Authorization : SAPPasswordCredential(XIAFUSER):password=********:sapclient=600:saplang=

Then when i go to Audit Log Tab, i got this:

- Returning synchronous error notification to calling application: Received HTTP response code 500 : Internal Server Error.

- Transmitting the message using connection http://s0004.astra-honda.com:8034/sap/xi/engine?type=entry failed, due to: Received HTTP response code 500 : Internal Server Error.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

><i>Returning synchronous error notification to calling application: Received HTTP response code 500 : Internal Server Error.</i>

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

A known issue. Check this blog and the note :803145 mentioned in this blog for HTTP error 500. Ask the BASIS to make the change s / restart services in the Visual Admin and shown in this note and things will work fine thereafter.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please see the below link if HTTP Error :500

SAP Notes – 804124, 807000

Also see the link :

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4061. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all the inputs guys. However, i am still not clear about this kind of error. It just happen suddenly. I've lokoed at the SAP notes that you guys told me, however i am not sure about the term "qualified host names". What does qualified host name do? What is wrong with my hostname at the moment.

Sorry for all the "basic" questions . Hopefully you guys can help me...Thank you so much in advance guys.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if server name is XX.vendore.com

You can use XX as hot name while Fully Qualified host name is XX.vendore.com .

Did you restart the services as mentioned in the note : 803145 from the Visual Admin. This issue can occur due to some server inconsistencies / high data load etc. Just a restart of the services as shown in the note : 803145 will do the trick.

From note : 803145

<i>In the Visual Administrator, navigate to the "SAP XI AF Messaging" service and increase the value of the "pollAttempts" parameter to 100 in the "messaging.connections" property. Do this for all affected connections (AFW, MPA, JPR, RNIFAdapter, CIDXAdapter, BcAdapter). Restart the SAP XI AF Messaging Service and send the message again. Check that all adapter services are started. If required, increase the number of application threads (see related notes).</i>

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am already using a full qualified host name from the start, which is <hostid>.mycompany.com .

For SAP notes 803145, the error is 503 not 500. Can i still use this notes? Thank you for replying so quickly guys.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for the confusion. I thought it was 500. The note is relevant only for 500.

Did you check the notes , 804124, 807000 they are quitre detailed, and they address the problem you are facing. Check everything in these notes and do the needful.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check following?

- goto RWB->component monitoring->integration engine->test message

--- Send one test message (use any party/service etc)

--- If it fails because of same error then copy URL given for integration server and paste into new Internet explorer are you seeing same error?

--- Type SXMN_ADM->configure Integration Engine: What is given on first page... Is URL of your integration engine mentioned, If not select Global parameters from Menu and copy/paste your integration engine URL.

I hope this probnlem will be solve then.

If you have question you can ask again.

Regards,

Gourav

---

<i>Reward points if it helps you</i>