Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The print control could not work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to set my characters upside down in my smartforms,and i got something from the net about print control.I used the print control 'COL2V' in 'CNSAPWIN'.

But when  i printed this form,it seems the print control did not work.So,anyone who could help me?

2 REPLIES 2

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you Google COL2V you'll find that this is a control for ABAP List for "inversed" font, which is not upside down, I believe, but just the color inversion (e.g. white on black background).

There are many questions on SCN regarding the text rotation (use Search) but since even SAP delivers a bitmap where a rotated text needs to be in the Smartform, I doubt there is such option through the print controls.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Jelena.

Thank you for your advice,You are right.Maybe there is such option through the print controls I want get some thing useful from this,But i could not find the print countrol which i have saved.