cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nonresident Worked Days(BSI Tax factory 10.0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

SAP has released note 1937142 and 1963469 and released new wage type- /TWD (Nonresident Worked Days) as part of BSI Tax factory 10.0 upgrade.

We are in the process of upgrading our BSI system, could anyone please let me know; as this is new wagetype in mid of the year. We are still in BSI Tax factory 9.0 and now after implementing the 2 notes, this new wagetype has started coming in RT table.

Now, could you please let me know,

1. if we need to do any activity i.e. force retro to get the CRT table updated with this wagetype; OR should we wait untill we upgrade our system to BSI Tax factory 10.0 to do activity?

2. Is there any impact on payresults?

Looking forward for the respose on this.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

You need not wait to upgrade BSI to v10.0. SAP when it releases notes related to taxes will now use v10.0 and would release anything as v10.0 as it is upgraded to BSI TF v10.0 that is why it is written as v10.0 but it works with v9.0 too and we are already using it although we plan to move to v10.0 soon.

You can implement it in v9.0 too and run forced retro back to start of year.

It will only generate wages type /TWD wage types for non-resident tax authority with all parameters generated in BSI interface.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Thanks for the response however as we are currently running on v9.0 and implemented HRSP 71-72 which has the note 1937142 and 1963469 and see the new wagetype /TWD started being sent to BSI in v9.0 also; my question was-

1. If there is any impact on pay result if we don't do force retro to update CRT table now as we are currently on v9.0; could the force retro not done once we upgrade our BSI Tax factory to v10.0 by end of June month ?

Thanks,

Saurabh

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

No, you need not run forced retro now itself but its always good to run it now rather than waiting for upgrade to happen and then run forced retro.

These wage types are needed to be aligned for period to date (PND), quarter to date (QND) and month to date (MND) NRES worked day parameters as well hence suggested for running it now for forced retro but can always be run after upgrade.

Thanks,

Ameet

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ltramel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you explain why when retro occurs or when the payroll is forced back to generate the results is this wage type being created with large retro amounts to taxes.  It looks like it is basically refunding taxes from the beginning of the year through the current period. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do this wagetype and the  new parameter's (PND,MND, QND & YND) affect any tax calculation process?

Are they absolutely mandatory to be passed to BSI or can we skip this suggested change and continue to follow our previous path and not use them.