cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Transfer order item number

Former Member
0 Kudos

How Can I get Transfer order item number for the specific Transfer requirement & transfer requirement item.

Can you please explain how there is a link between table to fetch transfer order item number for the specific Transfer  requirement & transfer requirement item.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This relation is stored in tables LTBP and LTAP, you can find this as shown below.

For your TR number and item (221727, 1) you can find information on TO number in the following field of table LTBP:
- TANUM (Transfer order number) - Lst.TO No.

So you know TR number and item, TR 221727, item no. 1. In this step get TO number 448505.

Please click on this image to see all fields on the rightmost side

After that, go to LTAP table and take a look at field:
- TBPOS (Transfer requirement item)

In this step use TO number 448505 you got in the previous step, and TR number 1. Based on this you will get TO item numbers which below is seen as 1 to 10. So finally the result is... For TR 221727 item 1, the system has created TO number 448505 items from 1 to 10.

As you can see, there is a one to many connection of TR item and TO items.
So you can find more TO items for one TR item, they will most definitely be on the same TO though (unless some user exit code was written for TO splitting).

So in this case all these 10 items from TO 448505 belong to a single item on TR 221727.

So basically with two simple select statements (or manually look into tables) you can find out TO items referenced to a TR item.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

In my opinion if you are looking one to one relation in between the TO number + line item number and TR number+ Line item number then it is very hard to find the exact item number. TR is a consolidated requirement for a material whereas Transfer order gets created as per the physical stock in the bin. you can have more then one line item for a material in Transfer order compare to one line item in the Transfer Requirement

if your requirement is find the TR line item number against each TO Line item then you can refer LTAP where standard table gets updated with the TR line item numebr

if your requirement is to just find how many line item in a transfer order are there for a TR then you can easily find that by passing the TO number to LTBP_TANUM and find the TR number (LTBP-TBNUM) and TR item number(LTBP-TBPOS)

In the below example i have a TR 11 for which i am supposed to pick 25 unit (Table LTBP)

when i am going to create transfer order stock is into two different storage bin hence system is proposing two line item in then transfer order

After TO creation when you will look into LTBP you can no of line item in TO.