cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-basic doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

whats the difference betn the manual u gave in procedure(ovkk) and the one which u gave in condition type thru vk11,likewise what is the difference betwn exclusion condition in condition type as well as in princing procedure(ovkk).

What is the difference between condition type thru vk11 and vk31

Thanks.

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh

Both VK11 and VK31 are used for maintaining condition records in pricing.

The difference between them is:

VK11 is used for maintaining the condition records for each condition type i.e. Conditon records are maintained separately for taxes, discounts, prices, frieght etc.

Whereas

VK31 is generally used for mass maintainenance of condition records.

Do award points if you found them useful.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry ,actually it was not vk11 and ovkk ,i mistankenly given that. it is " v/06 " and v/08.

so i want the difference betn the manual u gave in procedure " v/08 " and the one which u gave in condition type thru " v/06 ", likewise what is the difference betwn exclusion condition in condition type as well as in creating procedure thru v/08.

also i want to know what is requirement field there,

Sorry for the confusion .

Thanks

Ganesh

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Ganesh,

in V/06- Condition type, V/08- Maintain pricing procedure,

Both has "Manual" .

as Srini said, Manual indicator in V/08 -is indicates that System allows this Ctype will enter in SO manually which doesnt have access sequence and Condition records.

in V/06- Manual entries-- Where you can change the Value of Ctype manually r not.

in V/08, u wont find any condition exclusion field

we have in Ctype- "exclusion" indicator

in Access sequence V/07- "exclusive" - system stops searching the records,after fetching the first record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ganesh,

The condition type we give in the pricing procedure OVKK is to allow system to enter the value for a particular condition type manually in sales order. if the manual Tick is not made then system will not allow you enter the value for condition type manually in sales order. Determination has to happen automatically only.

Condition Exclusion is activated in OVKK so that 2 or more conditions are grouped with some requirement. This requirement tells system whether and how to read first condition type or 2nd or 3rd. based on this system will read only one of the condition type in a pricing procedure and read the access assigned to ot and read the condition record maintained in VK11 and copy the same value in sales order.

In earlier versions of SAP before 4.4/4.6 (I am not really very sure) we had only Option of VK11 and this is used to Maintain condition record for each condition type. and there was no option of mass maintenance of condition types. In version after that SAP has added VK31 which allows us to do mass maintenance of condition types by various options. You can copy/create a condition record with ref/change a condition record etc using VK31.

Hope this provides some understanding

Rewrad if it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh

It is V4.5 and not 4.4V. Sorry it was typographical error.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh

Both VK11 and VK31 are used for maintaining condition records in pricing.

Wherewa VK11 is used for maintaining the condition records for each condition type. That means we have to maintain conditon records separately for taxes, discounts, prices, frieght individually.

In VK31 we can maintain conditon records for all the above condition types simultaneously at one step. This is generally called as mass maintainenance of condition records.

Mohan

Award points if it adds information.