Purchase Requisition Without Release Strategy
I have created release strategy with out classification for the purchase requisition doc, the steps are attached here, the release strategy is not getting triggered at the time of creation of purchase requisition doc, kindly help me to resolve the issue.
I have firstly executed the setup procedure without classification in the purchase requisition tab,
1. maintained the release code
2. maintained the release indicators
3.the release indicator is assigned to Release code
4. The release points prerequisites are maintained
5. The release strategy is determined
6. The Over all release for purchase requisition is not maintained at doc type level.
7. The purchase requisition is created
But the release strategy is not getting triggered at item level in the purchase requisition doc.
Thanks in advance.
Please check the following points :
- You can not use Release without classification and Release with classification.If there is an entry present in Release Group table (T16FG-FRGOT) only release with classification can be used.
- Cost Center values (CEBAN-KOSTL) and Vendor values (CEBAN-LIFNR) in the release strategy characteristics should be entered with leading zeros.
- For OVERALL RELEASE (purchase order and purchase requisition) the item fields such as Plant and Material Group will be aggregated to header level. For example you use Plant as one of your characteristics. If all items do not belong to the same plant then the relase strategy will not be found unless you have maintained a blank value as one of your allowed values for the characteristic Plant. If all items belong to the same plant then that plant is aggregated to the header; if one or more is different then a blank is aggregated to the header
Also please refer below link and cross check your setting....
Ajaya Kr. Mishra