cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Delivery Note Without Post Goods Issue (PGI)

kenneth_chong
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have an output type where I want the output type to be triggered when the delivery is save, what I have done is I have assign routine 3 under the association of the output type to the output procedure. However I notice that when I generate the delivery and save the output is not assign, I even have tried assigning a blank vlaue unde the requirement however nothing happen. Have anyone come across this issue before.

Hope to have a feedback.

Regards

Ken

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kenneth, there are several places where a requirement may be assigned in the configuration. Judging by the message, it seems that requirement was assigned in the access sequence. Are you sure you removed it from there? If you remove the requirement assignment from all the places, then output should be triggered automatically as long as a condition record is found.

As correctly suggested above, the first troubleshooting step is to create output manually. If you get a message 'requirements are not checked' at that point, it means there is a requirement still assigned somewhere. As the messages implies, it's not checked in manual mode.

As a side note, in the condition records make sure to maintain a printer assignment (Communication button). If it's not done, the system behaves as if the condition record does not exist.

kenneth_chong
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

I have already check on the configuration, and i dont see anywhere else where i can assign the requirements.  regarding the condition record its EDI... and not printer assignment.

Regrads

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

As you said, the Routine is not failing (sy-subrc = 0) and still in Analysis, it is showing as the Requirement Not Fulfilled.

You are in serious trouble mate.

only feasible option at this time is to remove all the requirements, re-login into SAP and then create a new cycle ( the system will not do the automatic determination for an existing delivery).

Also remember to keep praying while doing the above

kenneth_chong
Participant
0 Kudos

Sachin,

just to update.. this is something I discover while i accidently stumble upon... I accidently change the access sequence in the putput type from 001 to 005 and it works fine, from the conclusion I am seeing that 001 only works with routine 3 and not blank, while 005 works for both.

Regards

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the output determination procedure , change the  cntr as 3 and Requirement as 0 ..

create a new delivery and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have assigned the Output and it seems you have done that correctly.

Have you created the Output Condition Record ( VV21 / VV22) so that the output is determined automatically.

Before doing this I will suggest that you open the delivery in VL02n, go to Output -> Header and try and manually trigger the output. If output is getting trigerred, it means all the config settings are fine its only the output condition record that is missing.

Else it will be required to check the full config for the same.

kenneth_chong
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I am able to manually trigger the output type without any issue, besides I have also maintain the output master data.

Regards

Ken

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kenneth,

for the newly created order, what does output analysis shows?

sames as before "requirement not fulfilled"

please paste the screenshot of analysis

kenneth_chong
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

yes its showing me the same messages -

Regards

Ken

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

click on the access sequence for which you have maintained condition records and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

from the screenshots it is clear that the Output Requirement Routine is not fulfilled so it is not allowing system to check for any access sequence.

Please check the requirement routine number from the Output Determination Procedure. Then you can go to VOFM to look at the ABAP code of the routine and get help from ABAPer to find the issue using debugging.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the Requirement 03 i.e. the Requirement for Delivery Note.

in VOFM, you will see :

SY-SUBRC = 0.

* No output, if the credit block is set

IF   KOMKBV2-CMGST CA 'BC'.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

So the Output will not be trigerred if the Credit block is there. Please check the credit block and oblige.

In your case, the credit block will be there hence this requirement is failing thus preventing the Output.

kenneth_chong
Participant
0 Kudos

If I assign output requirement routing 1 - 'Delivery GI posted' it works perfectly, however if I change it to 3 - 'Delivery Note' or blank hoping that the out would be generated without PGI it does not work at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kenneth,

It will work for Routine 1 as the Routine 1 is only checking for Goods movement status to be "C" ; there is no checking for the Credit block in case of routine 1.

FORM KOBEV_001.

* Work area KOMKBV2 is available

* If goods issue has been posted for the delivery, then the output

* should be created.

IF KOMKBV2-WBSTK = 'C'.

SY-SUBRC = 0.

ELSE.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

ENDIF.

ENDFORM.

In case of Routine 3, it is only checking the credit block and not the goods movement.

So by changing the Routine, the checking/testing parameters are getting changed hence the result is also changing.

kenneth_chong
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Sachin,

i have run a debug on routing 3 and everything looks fine... as the order has no credit block ... just funny the output type is not assign.

really out of ideas already.

kenneth_chong
Participant
0 Kudos

Sachin,

I have place a debug under routine 3 the credit block check return value 'D' and not 'BC'. in this case the sub-rec = 0.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

after removing the routine, you have run a new transaction

create new sales order and delivery and check if output is triggering

regards,

santosh

kenneth_chong
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I have recreated a new sales order and delivery (No-PGI) however when i get into VL02N and check the output type is not trigered.

Regards

Ken